Trusted Contributor

Re: January 25th Martha Stewart TSV

@usffan TSV is available now:

H231582

Martha Stewart Set of 2 8' Color Change Globe Light Strands

h231582.jpeg

Respected Contributor

The QVC App says that the Martha Stewart TSV will be 2 Globe Light Strands. I bet battery operated too. They don’t sound too exciting to me, but maybe they will be! 😉
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you!  Was wondering what it might be!  They look really pretty in color changing.  At least it would be something I don't have to lug upstairs!  I am vowing not to buy anything else!

Esteemed Contributor

I dislike Christmas in July or June
Respected Contributor

Im not buying anything that uses batteries.  I keep Duracell in business as it is during the holidays!  I have over 20 windows with candles which use 3AA each!  I start buying when on sale now.

Regular Contributor

I definitely don’t need anything like Christmas decorations or lights but I sure do miss Martha Stewart’s clothing line. The items of hers that are purchased are top quality in fabrics and style. Luis Dell Olio’s clothing line was the best hands down, but Martha’s was a close 2nd in my opinion.
Respected Contributor

I love Martha Stewart things but this is an easy pass for me. These little lights are battery-munchers and would just be too expensive for my Christmas budget. Since I decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving, plus like to keep the house lit up all season long, I would probably have to change out batteries weekly. I have to say I'm a little disappointed in her offering for Christmas in July...I mean Christmas in July in June. If money were no object, however, I would be all over these!

Honored Contributor

I think the globe mini lights are pretty; however, I have found that the tiny lights do not last that long, that is, they start out bright but give it a few minutes and bright starts to fade.  Now these lights may be wonderful and I hope they are but I will pass.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Martha seems subdued and tired during the presentations.   She announced she has Covid 3 days ago.   She has some cute items today.