Honored Contributor

'It's about time' that I found a swimsuit with good coverage!

I'm not crazy about the high cut leg types with not much rear coverage.

So, THANK YOU, Jantzen and QVC.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was too low cut for me.  I don't need another suit anyway and I like to wear skirted bottoms.  But the colors were nice, too bad they don't do the suit with the wrap included, now that would be a "special".  

Trusted Contributor

I used to wear that brand a long time ago in my much younger days. Happy to see they are still in business!! Great quality.

Respected Contributor

I like swim shorts and a top, you can mix and match and I don't feel so

constricted as with a one piece suit.

I think I'm so against one piece suits because of high school gym class, those suits showed every single inch of your body and never want to repeat that look again.

Oh so funny how something so long ago sticks in your head.

Occasional Contributor

I don't think the P for sizes 16 - 28 is for petite.  I think it means Plus.

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of Carol Wior suits in this style (which happens to be my favorite style.). The issue with this TSV is the sewn in cups, which I have never liked.  They're like two beanies sewn into the bust of the suit.  I prefer an underwire or floating underwire without the "beanies".   

Trusted Contributor

The Q just sent me $10 in my account "just for today" to spend. I think that I am going to order the teal swimsuit. This is a very attractive suit. I am 55 and I think it is timeless in style. I wear a 6 pant so I think I will order an 8.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY    I liked this TSV, too.   Have not bought a swimsuit in a few years and have never bought one online.  Hope this one works out for you. 

I liked it and considered it, but eventually bought a Miracle Suit that was offered later in the day, for a great price.  I ordered as soon as I could, but it was already on waitlist.  Hope I get it, since this suit on their website or on Nordstrom, sells for almost three x as much.  

Love the Jantzen suits. Also really love the  Jantzen Rep's orange dress!!!! Who makes it please???