Contributor

This swimsuit is just adorable especially with the additional wrap you can buy. I really wanted the blue medallian color. I loved the matching wrap that you could buy as I need additional coverage but the wraps are pretty much all sold out and it is 8am EST. I am not buying the suit because I want the matching wrap. It seems like they didn't think that one out to well if they are almost sold out of the wraps. There is not even a waitlist, too bad because it is so cute and its hard finding a good swimsuit.

Respected Contributor

@MOMOF2BOYS 

What a disappointment for you.  it is a nice suit and the wrap is a nice addition.

Check out Land's End and you may find something similar.  They carry a lot of swimwear styles.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Re: Jantzen TSV

[ Edited ]

That is such a nice swimsuit and Jantzen is a good brand.

I wonder if they ever had it in petites aside from 16-28?

I also would have a hard time deciding which print or color. I think its because I don't really love any of them enough to spend some 70 with shipping and handling but I do love the swimsuit style.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Walmart sells Jantzen.

And I agree - Lands End is the best for swimsuits and cover-ups.  Better prices and promo codes too.

Honored Contributor

Kudos to the Q for having plus size models for this product. The models look great!!

Thank you QVC!!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Jantzen, what a brand! Been around forever, this is pretty much the only brand of suits out when I was a young woman. Never been here on the q before yet winner winner, won the prize to be a tsv just like that!

Great style on this suit, lovely prints and solids and the additional skirt is very cute, but not nearly enough apparently.

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

That is such a nice swimsuit and Jantzen is a good brand.

I wonder if they ever had it in petites aside from 16-28?

I also would have a hard time deciding which print or color. I think its because I don't really love any of them enough to spend some 70 with shipping and handling but I do love the swimsuit style.

I don’t think Jantzen carries petites - they don’t list any on their website. The P in front of the larger sizes on the Q refers to Plus sizing and not Petite sizing. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I love this swimsuit. Even though I own only bikinis, this is a one piece I would definitely wear. It's classic, it looks good on any body type.

Esteemed Contributor

Not interested in the suit, but Amy looked adorable in the TSV.

Honored Contributor

Many, many years ago Jantzen was THE swimwear to buy. Their quality was top notch. I imagine they still make quality products and hope all who purchase are happy with their TSV.