Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane take a deep breath, love to hear from Courtney

I don't care for either one. Courtney is too full of herself, like Katia and now says "ya all" mimicing Kim Gravel.  Jane chatters over anyone with her family & Disney World antics.

Honored Contributor

I prefer hosts alone.

The only pairing I really like is Jayne and Pat. They are respectful of one another and work well together.

I like them when presenting alone and together.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I prefer hosts alone.

The only pairing I really like is Jayne and Pat. They are respectful of one another and work well together.

I like them when presenting alone and together.

pat and dan are a classic pair, too.

Frequent Contributor

Jane T just never stops yakking, & super fast! She kept stating re the PTR TSV, that buyers were saving $486, when they were only saving $386 (as Shawn correctly stated several times during her subsequent TSV presentation). She needs to embrace her age, & stop trying to talk/act like a 30-yr old….would be much more attractive. I think she is probably a very nice person, but she is just very silly, IMO.
Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I don't care for either one. Courtney is too full of herself, like Katia and now says "ya all" mimicing Kim Gravel.  Jane chatters over anyone with her family & Disney World antics.

Courtney is from the south so she can "y'all" as much as she wants

such an interesting pairing

are they really friends

or just hitching to the others star

so many questions

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I felt sorry for the Miss Mooz vendor last night.  Jane did not let up her banter for a second and I bet the vendor did not get to say more than 10 words if that many. 

IMO Jane is bordering on manic.  The same thing happened to a vendor a while back and I think they did quiet her down and now she just mumbles under her breath while the host talks.

This is not meant to be mean to anyone!  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I felt sorry for the Miss Mooz vendor last night.  Jane did not let up her banter for a second and I bet the vendor did not get to say more than 10 words if that many. 

IMO Jane is bordering on manic.  The same thing happened to a vendor a while back and I think they did quiet her down and now she just mumbles under her breath while the host talks.

This is not meant to be mean to anyone!  

i saw that presentation and it was bad. Jane tramples on the vendors and it's impossible to watch. the presentation of the Dr. scholl's sandal, was bad too. Maybe a vendor should speak up and tell her to let them talk.?

Contributor

Jane is hardly watchable for me, whether she's alone or talking over her cohost or the vendor guest. Somebody must be buying from her, though, or she'd be out in a heartbeat. I'm not buying from her. I do love Courtney and I think she looks at herself in the camera because there's nothing else for her to do when Jane is monopolizing the conversation and not letting her get a word in edgewise. 

Contributor

Jane is a very good salesperson and not a great host.  I suspect Jane is one of QVC's top sellers. I just can't watch her anymore because she talks too much and too fast.

In a perfect world QVC would only hire people like Leah....calm, cool and classy!

Occasional Contributor

I find the MUTE botton very handy when someone gets too talkative .