Valued Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

Any comments about body shape, or what you think is unflattering on someone is starting to muddy the waters. That is called body shaming, and it is not OK. 

A sizing issue has nothing at all to do with body shaming. Two very different things. 

Respected Contributor

I happened to see it also and thought JRT did not do the top justice. Then she said Size Small and I thought Mary  says she wears a medium.

Respected Contributor

picking on this host again?

lame

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@THETOT wrote:

@SeaMaiden Lets take a shot every time Isaac says "like".

@THETOT  We are in trouble😄

Respected Contributor

I think the issue with this top is that it's too short.  I don't mind the patterns, but IMO it would look better if it was a little longer....and maybe a little more of a swing design.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

I must be in the minority but I thought Jane looked good in the top. She had a very hourglass shapely shape in it which I thought was nice. I'm just not sure I like the prints. Maybe the black dot.

I don't think the top did Leah any favors this morning. It looked like it was cut too short for her, like she was wearing a petite size range by mistake. If I were tall, I think the top would be a definite no.

Frequent Contributor

By now we all realize Jane's tops are not usually flattering on her.  I'm sorry but this top looks like an old lady top - that my grandmother would wear.  Mostly everyone is using pima so what is the big deal.

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

OMG! Issac that top is a fail. More length on that one Darling.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Let's take a shot each time Issac makes a comment about how SPECIAL this ugly top is.... I am sure we will all be passed out before the end of the show....or dead....

Right?! Does he believe half of what he says? Everything he sells is "sooooo gorgeous!!". Ummmm, it's not always. 

Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

I think the issue with this top is that it's too short.  I don't mind the patterns, but IMO it would look better if it was a little longer....and maybe a little more of a swing design.

It has a swing design, the problem with JT, it fits her. No room for swing.