Honored Contributor

I love bangles, I have many from many 'stores'. I love to stack them, many styles and widths. These new Jai bangles are I think are very stylish, extremely different. I also think the price is reasonable for the heft to these.

I love how Scott always offers all the matching pieces when he brings a tsv. He also has a number of styles of rings to go with, a cople of earrings too.

So have you chosen one ot two pieces for yourself yet? What do you think of Scott's offering?

Super Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I love bangles, I have many from many 'stores'. I love to stack them, many styles and widths. These new Jai bangles are I think are very stylish, extremely different. I also think the price is reasonable for the heft to these.

I love how Scott always offers all the matching pieces when he brings a tsv. He also has a number of styles of rings to go with, a cople of earrings too.

So have you chosen one ot two pieces for yourself yet? What do you think of Scott's offering?

He brings so many beautiful items - 20+ new pieces this visit - so I'm holding out to see everything before deciding. He really is talented and every visit seems to be better than the last. I have a sizeable collection of his cuffs among other pieces, and really look forward to adding something(s) this time. He is really wonderful to watch, too!

Have you purchased anything yet?

Contributor
I caved in and ordered the TSV in the Kalahari, the 1" earrings and the triple band ring. I love Jai pieces, beautiful craftmanship!
Frequent Contributor

I have the last TSV in the Basketweave last time.  It was so gorgeous.  I ordered the Basketweave in this bangle during the presale and I'm glad I did because my size is already on waitlist.

Honored Contributor

I can't decide between the Kalahari and the Box chain!!!  Help!!