Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

Jai Bracelet TSV 3/01

[ Edited ]

Would it be safe to wear this bracelet in the shower and wear it all day long?  Would prefer not to have to take it off at the end of the day.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Why not?  If you're comfortable sleeping and showering with it, keep it on.  I have done so with earrings from this line and have had no problem.  Nice quality.

Esteemed Contributor

It would depend if the beads are hollow and/or thin walled.  I have had some things where the beads dent.  I would verify before I bought it.

Honored Contributor

Personally never wear my jewelry in the shower. 

Honored Contributor

Scott said this morning that the beads are reinforced and won't dent.  I have a collection of hand-made silver bangles  that I never remove.  Several are hard to get over my hand so I just leave them on through showers, gardening, household chores for years at a time.  It doesn't hurt them at all.  Silver that's constantly worn will not tarnish.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Those beads would annoy me, I would not be able to lay my arm right on table or desk with it on. I wouldn’t wear in shower. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Jai Bracelet TSV 3/01

[ Edited ]

I wear my sterling all the time, only thing that is bad for it is wearing in chlorine .  I polish it every few weeks. 

not wearing sterling in the shower is akin to not washing sterling flatware and that has to be washed.  

Honored Contributor

My new Ecclissi J360975 assure you won't be wearing in the shower. Woman Very Happy

New Contributor

I wear mine all the time in the shower ,working out etc. just buff with a polishing cloth at times.

Esteemed Contributor
I have the bracelet and think that water would go in the beads, Also soap would collect in chain if not rinsed. I take my jewelry off when I come home.