Respected Contributor

I know it may be a little bit early to ask, but I just noticed she is having a TSV coming up soon.   Any clues? Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

I know it may be a little bit early to ask, but I just noticed she is having a TSV coming up soon.   Any clues? Thanks.

Hopefully its the whipped agran oil.  I have found regular argan oil at Trader Joes at a fraction of the price Josie charges. Same oil from Moracco.  Josie charges $34 an ounce. I can get 1.7 ounces at Trader Joes for around $8 !!  

Please shop SMART.  In this economy every dollar is precious.

Respected Contributor

Nope, too soon. You can check her Instagram account in case she posts some hints, but 11 days is too far out. I don't even bother looking unless it's a week or less away. It should be posted here when it's 2-5 days away.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@nyc1 , I wonder if it will be tanning TSV. She has not had one yet this year. That will be a pass for me. Maybe we will get some information soon. Stay safe. Heart

Honored Contributor

I would like to see the large size of her SPF 47 SunBoost Moisturizer in the large size.

Respected Contributor

Re: JOSIE TSV May 12 - ???

[ Edited ]

@Tricolor wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@nyc1 , I wonder if it will be tanning TSV. She has not had one yet this year. That will be a pass for me. Maybe we will get some information soon. Stay safe. Heart

@Tricolor  HI there.   SO nice to see you.   Tanning would be an easy pass for me as well.  Not sure what I'm looking for that will grab my attention.   When she had her sale,  I bought 3 of the BODY MILK,  which I initially did not care for a all.  Too thin.  Then I kept reading article after article of the thinner moisturizers actually penetrating better than the really thick ones, and started using her body milk with a new view.  HENCE....  I purchased THREE!  I tried one of each scent.  Even though I really like the UNSCENTED,  the Apricot Vanilla is really pretty, and I thought I would have fun with the Peppermint Bark, since I LOVE IT in the Infinity Cream (which I also love in the unscented as well - my favorite product of hers).   I guess we shall see. Hopefully soon!  

I hope you are doing well.   THis is my EIGHT week working from HOME!   OMG!!!!!  I NEVER would have guessed it would be this long.  Have to stock up on ink and paper for my printer.  Took 2 reams from the office when I left but I've blown through those already.   

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@Tricolor  HI there.   SO nice to see you.   Tanning would be an easy pass for me as well.  Not sure what I'm looking for that will grab my attention.   When she had her sale,  I bought 3 of the BODY MILK,  which I initially did not care for a all.  Too thin.  Then I kept reading article after article of the thinner moisturizers actually penetrating better than the really thick ones, and started using her body milk with a new view.  HENCE....  I purchased THREE!  I tried one of each scent.  Even though I really like the UNSCENTED,  the Apricot Vanilla is really pretty, and I thought I would have fun with the Peppermint Bark, since I LOVE IT in the Infinity Cream (which I also love in the unscented as well - my favorite product of hers).   I guess we shall see. Hopefully soon!  

I hope you are doing well.   THis is my EIGHT week working from HOME!   OMG!!!!!  I NEVER would have guessed it would be this long.  Have to stock up on ink and paper for my printer.  Took 2 reams from the office when I left but I've blown through those already.   

@nyc1 , so good to hear that you are doing well. Just getting tired of the stay at home. Going on too long IMO. We have to learn how to live with this. I am sure someone will attack for me saying that. Oh well! I love her Face Milk but just find the body disappointing. I actually prefer to use one of her butters then seal it with a body oil. That seems to work better for me. Peppermint Bark is definitely one of my favorite scents. Currently I am using the Peppermint Bark Divine Drip. Just love when I open the jar and smell that delicious scent. People that workiing at home is no big deal. My son and daughter in law are doing that along with having their 5 year old son home with them. It's been quite challenging for them. Hopefully we will all get out of this soon. Take care and be safe. Good talking to you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: JOSIE TSV May 12 - ???

[ Edited ]

Josie said on Instagram the TSV will include the hemp face, and hemp body butter. 

She did not say what else it would include, but mentioned the 3 ounce face milk with pump will be offered during this visit. 

Respected Contributor

Any more updates yet?  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I know, I can't wait either!