Frequent Contributor

Re: JOSIE MARAN TSV 1/31 - any clues?

I tried Skin Dope a few months ago.  I ordered it from Sephora.  I didn’t find that it did anymore than the regular Argan oil.  For the price difference, I’ll stay with the regular.

Respected Contributor

@DbinMD @The milk for the body is too thin for me too.  The face butter is so beautiful under my makeup in the AM.  I have dry skin but this works for me over the C in the AM. At night I go heavier.  I’m in Chicago so it’s cold and windy and the heat is on yet the face butter works.  No dryness issues.  Sinks right in.  

Super Contributor

I am a BIG fan of her body butters! That said, I don't use anything else as I don't have dry skin, and when I have tried even the lighter products like Milk, I am a greasy mess. Agree with posters that the B/As show bright light and slick skin...to be expected as the products don't have scientific clinicals on improvements, just customers saying their skin "appears" nicer. I wish the Q execs would rein in her outlandish nonsense claims, however...I know what's hogwash but I think it's misleading and unfair to those who don't. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I decided to try the TSV. My skin is a mess, super dry, crepey  and resistant to change, and no elasticity due to sun damage. I like that everything is fragrance free, and absorbs well.  I don't like a sticky feeling from skin care-  All the skincare lines that show the before/after, changes are Barely noticeable. I expect minimal change, but hope for a little better than now!
I am also trying her retinoid product. All the other retinol I tried either burned or caused acne and had to stop them-