Respected Contributor

@Lucylu12 

I totally agree with you about Josie's Body Butter.  It took me a while to warm up to the idea, but it's the one thing I will not be without now.  The thing that really impresses me, is, that the longer you use it, the better your skin becomes.  I can't believe the difference in my skin now, and my skin last year this time.  It really is "all that" for me. 

Honored Contributor

Received TSV! In the past always ordered unscented version never tried the scented ones only opened lemon verbena omy deliciousness!! Nothing and I mean nothing compares with Josie's BB! Instantly absorbs your left with smooth, non greasy skin!! Josie, Congratulations!! We love You!! Heart

Occasional Contributor

I love the body butter. I didn't order this one because I am hoping she will have a super size body butter soon in vanilla apricot. My jar is really low. 

Honored Contributor

@Liannlee 

I know that feeling well....low level left in the jar! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Liannlee wrote:

I love the body butter. I didn't order this one because I am hoping she will have a super size body butter soon in vanilla apricot. My jar is really low. 

@Liannlee   I LOVE the vanilla apricot scent.  Every time I open the jar I want to eat a spoonful. Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL 

Honored Contributor

A350479 JM Smoothing & Exfoliating System! Purchased "One Day Only." In fact ordered two sets had a feeling that it would be wonderful indeed my feeling was right. The price is reasonable even now. So worth it! Heart