Respected Contributor

Re: JAM EAR BUDS ARE A GREAT DEAL.

@erica g

Thank you! 

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I bought two sets last year,  and they are still working great.  I ordered 3 more sets.  I highly recommend.  They made upgrades so I can't wait to get them.   

Glad to hear it! I ordered a set for my son, who's been wanting them. I saw something similar on Evine, but went with the ones on QVC. They'll be a Christmas present.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, for all of your recommendations!  Ordered two sets today.

Respected Contributor

I ordered them. Unfortunately one of the earplugs did not work, take a charge, and I had to reorder and will be sending the defective set back. Can't wait to receive them. I felt like Santa put coal in my stocking, bah humbug.

Esteemed Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I never used wireless earbuds, so please excuse my dumb question!

If you are listening to music and you get a phone call, how do you switch from music to phone?  Told you it was a dumb question!  I can feel eyes rolling!  LOL!  👀

Thanks! 

@this is my nic   That is not a dumb question.  If you never used buds you would not know.   Never fear asking a question, This is what the boards are for. 

Valued Contributor

Hi

I had the same dumb question as I received mine in the mail yesterday and set it up without a problem.  You stated you press the earbud button to receive a phone call.  Now another couple of questions, do you only tap the button on the earplug (1) once, and second question, how do you end the phone call, and third questions, once you end the phone call will it go back to what you were listening to???? Thanking in you advance

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe

Received mine a few days ago, loved them, now within the last two days, ONE EARBUD only plays for one hour.   I know they are securely snapped into the case for charging.  I recharge the buds every night.

I had to re-sync my buds again today (after going thru the instructions that Melitex had issued on line the day I rec'd. them.   I thought when I "paired" them once, that would be it.   

Any suggestions as to:

(1). Why one earbud is only playing one hour? 

(2). And why the buds need "re-paired"   Thanks ! !

Super Contributor

I still haven't received mineWoman Mad

Esteemed Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

@BalletBabe

Received mine a few days ago, loved them, now within the last two days, ONE EARBUD only plays for one hour.   I know they are securely snapped into the case for charging.  I recharge the buds every night.

I had to re-sync my buds again today (after going thru the instructions that Melitex had issued on line the day I rec'd. them.   I thought when I "paired" them once, that would be it.   

Any suggestions as to:

(1). Why one earbud is only playing one hour? 

(2). And why the buds need "re-paired"   Thanks ! !

@seaBreeze  When i do that. I put them back in the case.  Hold both towards you so you can see the lights blinking red and blue.  Once they are paired , they should be fine.   Good Luck , I love mine!

The ear bud that only charges for an hr sounds like it is defected.  Did you charge them up the whole way?  If you didn't let them sit in case till fully charge.    If you need more helo, please let me know and I will try by best to help you.

#1  Charge fully first time. then when you take them out to use press buttons on side and keep earbuds side to side if will turn blue and red hold them and wait till they stop flashing and have a solid blue light.  Good Luck.  

Honored Contributor

I love my Jam product. Just started using it this week at work to listen to music. Now I can listen without concern about bother others around me. So glad that the TSV was extended by a few days, as I didn't get it on the day of the TSV. My coworkers are liking the little box they come in that automatically recharge them when I am thru.