Esteemed Contributor

JAI ring - Big Deal - Anybody buying?

They just posted a new JAI ring that will soon be a Big Vaue (or whatever it is called). It is a gemstone ring. I actually really like it....in amethyst. I am not sure about olive or cognac quartz....not sure what they would really look like in person. I clearly do not "need" a ring, but the price is good and I love JAI jewelry. Anybody plan to purchase?

Honored Contributor

Re: JAI ring - Big Deal - Anybody buying?

dont need it, like it.......still debating.

i do have a number of pieces in his box chain design.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I like it because it doesn't have tons of small stones all around. 

The two are very close in color.........cognac quartz and olive quartz.  They look very similar online.

Would love a peridot type of colored stone, too. 

All in all, I'm glad to see a ring without many smaller stones on the band or surrounding the major stone. 

Would love more!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Scott posted pics of the Big Deal  rings on Facebook a few days ago.  I love the olive quartz.  I want to see it on a model before ordering.  I did order the hammered saddle ring.  

Respected Contributor

I like it too - the Cognac color caught my eye - but I really don't need anymore new jewelry so I am going to be strong!

Honored Contributor

CORRECTION;

I viewed this TSV on air today..............The Olive is not as close in color to the Cognac (as I previously thought). 

Very nice ring design.   Substantial silver, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I saw part of Jennifer Coffee's show with Scott today.  The Big Deal is lovely, but these new earrings are gorgeous!!  I am so tempted even though I don't need another pair of earrings.  They are a little edgy, yet stunningly beautiful, to me. They're open in the back, so light passes right through the gemstone for its sparkle.  Five choices, but two are already on waitlist.

Item J369663

Jai earrings.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I saw part of Jennifer Coffee's show with Scott today.  The Big Deal is lovely, but these new earrings are gorgeous!!  I am so tempted even though I don't need another pair of earrings.  They are a little edgy, yet stunningly beautiful, to me. They're open in the back, so light passes right through the gemstone for its sparkle.  Five choices, but two are already on waitlist.

Item J369663

Jai earrings.jpg

@Caaareful Shopper I thought they were gorgeous too.  I was tempted.  I am also tempted by the cognac ring after watching the presentation.  That color is gorgeous and so rich looking.  The band is substantial too.

Esteemed Contributor

I caved. Not only did i order the Today Big Deal ring (amethyst), but I also ordered the 3-band ring set. Glad I did because my size 6 is already on waitlist. I love JAI jewelry. The quality is exceptional.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I caved. Not only did i order the Today Big Deal ring (amethyst), but I also ordered the 3-band ring set. Glad I did because my size 6 is already on waitlist. I love JAI jewelry. The quality is exceptional.

@Goldengate8361 I caved also and ordered the cognac TSV ring.  I agree the quality is excellent.  All of his pieces are substantial.