Respected Contributor

JAI Jewelry TSV 6/30

[ Edited ]

JAI_TSV_6_30.png

J-395757 JAI Sterling Cushion Cut Gemstone Station Box Chain Bracelet

Choice of Cognac Quartz, Olive QuartzBlue Topaz, Amethyst, White Topaz or Black Spinel

Sizes: XS, S, Ave. L, or XL

QVC Price: $206.00

TSV Price: $154.24

Matches J-370020 JAI Sterling Gemstone Box Chain Earrings or Ring (Creede Silver Strike 2020 QVC2 Big Deal, Repeated as Big Bonanza Silver Day® 2021 TSV)

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, being retired, I hardly ever wear jewelry.  It is very pretty.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Hmmm... I have and love the ring and earrings. Price will dictate whether or not I "need" the TSV bracelet.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I'd like to have one, but price will be the deciding factor. I have the ring in the cognac quartz.

Honored Contributor

4mm box chain

jai tsv.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm not feeling this bracelet.

Respected Contributor

I don't llke how the stones are set. If the bracelet rolls the stones will be facing the wrong way. The amethyst looks a bit pale too. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

I wonder if the earrings feel heavy on the ears. They look like they might be 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I bought the olive quartz stud earrings when they were the tsv and thought about ordering the olive quartz bracelet.  But I am only working part time and often from home, so I don't need another bracelet.  Times are just different for me now (I am old and ok with that) and I am trying to wear what I already have.  I like the quality of the Jai pieces and the different size options offered.  I really like the olive quartz earrings and discovered they go with a lot of my clothes.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I've not been overly enthused about any of his jewelry, it all seems a bit high for my budget. Watching the replay of last night's shows, Leah says it was made to layer. At $150+, there's no way I would buy four of them. Please don't think I'm saying his things aren't pretty, but since I've retired, I want only things that knock my socks off; his just don't do that for me. Looks like today will be a JAI Jewelry Day, was looking forward to some different things