Honored Contributor

Now I'm thinking neutral or blush.

Or neither; which is my usual option when I can't decide. 

Frequent Contributor

I wear a size 5.5 in rings.  Does anyone know if we should size up or down in the TSV?  My guess would be to size up (to a 6) since it looks thick but would like clarity on this so I know before I order.

Honored Contributor

@emvhhardy wrote:

I wear a size 5.5 in rings.  Does anyone know if we should size up or down in the TSV?  My guess would be to size up (to a 6) since it looks thick but would like clarity on this so I know before I order.

I don't know if they have discussed this on air regarding this particular ring.  I too am a half size and always size up.  I think you'd be safe sizing up, particularly with this ring because the back isn't especially narrow.

My opinion; could be wrong.

Honored Contributor

After seeing the presentation I have decided to pass on it.  If the stones were bezel set I would be more apt to purchase it.  I really wish Scott would come out wth iolite and rhodolite stones.  I think a ring in those stones would be stunning.

Regular Contributor

I'm not impressed with this JAI tsv.

Not a fan of the stone choices. Inexpensive common stones, and they are asking a high price . IMO.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

After seeing the presentation I have decided to pass on it.  If the stones were bezel set I would be more apt to purchase it.  I really wish Scott would come out wth iolite and rhodolite stones.  I think a ring in those stones would be stunning.

@Pecky 

Yes, I agree that the stones would be prettier if they were bezel set instead of prong set. It is a unique looking ring, but, I can pass on it. I'm more of a bracelet person than a ring, anyway. So,  I did cave and get the matching bracelet in the warm tones.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.