J-397727 JAI Sterling Multi-Gemstone Box Chain Celebration Ring

Choice of colors: Cool, Neutral, Blush or Warm

QVC Price: $209.00 TSV Price: $157.44

Also available: J-400927 JAI Sterling Multi-Gemstone Celebration Stud Earrings

J-398019 JAI Sterling Multi-Gemstone Box Chain Bracelet

JAI_TSV-ring.jpg

j398019.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@banned again  Thanks for posting. I was just wondering right this moment what the TSV for Jai would be. Spooky that you read my mind. LOL Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@banned again  thanks for the pics.  I love the earrings-- 

Honored Contributor

via facebook

TSV Sneak Peek Alert!!!!

Our brand new Today’s Special Value Sterling Silver Textured Multi- Gemstone Celebration Ring is full of vibrant gemstone colors that create the most wonderful unexpected celebration of sparkle and delight.
This exquisite design features 3 genuine cushion cut gemstones which on their own are simply gorgeous, but when designed together create a moment that is truly magical.

There will be different 4 color combinations available this Friday, October 22nd at midnight ET when we kick off our exciting TSV Day.
When you see the 4 TSV choices you will understand how each color palette creates it’s own feeling and personality… so much so that when you see the one that is meant for you, there will be an instant connection. Do not get me wrong…I already know some of you that will connect to more than one of the combinations. 😍

Designed in our Signature Sterling Silver Box Chain & Basketweave carved textures the triple split shank creates the look of 3 individual rings that have been perfectly nestled together to create an entire new color way in the comfort and ease of one tapered shank ring but as opposed to 3 stacked rings that have movement this ring will always present your gemstones front and center. Style, Beauty, and comfort all in one.
Pictured here is our ‘Cool’ Color Combination choice that features gorgeous Blue Topaz, Purple Amethyst, and Olive Quartz.

I wanted to create a gemstone collection that you don’t have to choose just one of your favorite gemstones in….as you now get to celebrate with 3 stunning gemstones.

They are pictured here with the breathtaking coordinating Celebration triple gemstone studs that will have you swooning. Just wait till you see these on…they are the studs you never knew you needed until now. 

More TSV Sneak Peek Color Combinations to come tomorrow.

I hope you LOVE these as much as we all do as they are pretty perfect!!

-Safe Travels /\ Scott
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Amy has it on in Inspired Style tonight.

Honored Contributor

here is another version

jai ring.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm interested to see what the four different color combinations are.  Thank you for the first two.  Two more to go!

Esteemed Contributor

Just when I vow I am through buying jewelry!  I have quite a collection, but I am slowly culling.  I have a DD, DIL, and little GD.  They all love jewelry, thank goodness.  

I have several JAI pieces, and love them all.  Only two plain silver bracelets, the others are pieces with stones. They are beautiful, and I treasure them.

Esteemed Contributor

These are pretty!  I love the citrine one as it's my birthstone.  Like @PamfromCT , I told myself NO MORE!!!    Happy Birthday to me??

Honored Contributor

Re: JAI Jewelry TSV 10/22

[ Edited ]

Ring Colors Available:

HERE