Esteemed Contributor

Re: J Jason Wu TSV 6/4

[ Edited ]

@banned again  I think it's cute.   I just don't need another dress or item of clothing for that matter.  I'd like to see both the regular and petite on the models to see where it hits.  I do like the colors but if I were to cave in and buyi would probably get the green or blue. 

Esteemed Contributor

@qshopper2007    That's due to the different lighting

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise   I don't like CD dresses, I think they hang like a sack, very unbecoming. IMO  CD dresses have no shape to them. At least this tsv is fitted in the top portion to the waist.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Susan Louise   I don't like CD dresses, I think they hang like a sack, very unbecoming. IMO  CD dresses have no shape to them. At least this tsv is fitted in the top portion to the waist.

@PINKdogWOOD  I couldn't be happier with the two Cuddl Duds maxi dresses I purchased (A391623 - the black & navy 'palms')...

The bonus? My husband said I look great in them!

Buy what you like/makes you happy...I certainly did.  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I like the top part.  The bottom is a no for my body shape.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD - I agree! 

And the 'recommended' CD tier dress is awful, looks unflattering. It has a gathered/tier at the hip and the prints are ugly. And it's higher priced. Three strikes, it's out 🤣

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Too similar to the Denim and Co TSV dress but this I think will be more limited to really thin people and younger people.  Not good for older pear shapes like me!  The top looks very form fitting.  A pass for me for sure but I do like the colors!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not seeing any gathering or a tier at the hip on the CD dress.  I personally don't care for the prints on the dress but I don't see a problem with the placement of the tiers.  I think the dress looks cute on Shawn in the video. 

Personally I think this JW dress looks just like a tiered dress I bought from Walmart 5 years ago for around $10.00.  I wore it over my bathing suit at the boat dock.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva    I don't see any print in this dress.   I doubt you'll find anything like this at Walmart for$10 or any price.   I have several of his items and the quality of the fabric is there.  All rayon span is not created equal. There are various weights of rayon span.  Perhaps you are referring to a different dress.  Shawn is not in any video of this dress

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl    Who is CD?