Respected Contributor

Re: J Jason Wu TSV 6/4

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD    I agree.  I think most of their stuff is very cheaply made.  Jason Wu's clothes exhibit his designer skills.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: J Jason Wu TSV 6/4

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl   the key to dressing is knowing what does and does not look good on one's body.  Instead of some people who knock a style because it doesn't appeal to them.  Kudos to you for knowing that.  I personally don't care for most of Lori Goldstein's clothes.  Most are way too long and I am tiny and they swallow me up and I don't like all of the extras she adds to her clothes.  However many people here love her clothes and I respect that we can't all like the same things or do we look good in all styles

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Chi-town girl    Who is CD?

@Teddixat - Cuddle Duds brand.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD    I agree.  I think most of their stuff is very cheaply made.  Jason Wu's clothes exhibit his designer skills.  

Yes, I concur!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
You know you're getting old when you see dresses that they had in the '80s and the '90s. This style is nothing new. Tiered dresses may be a trend, but not all trends are for everyone. I find it very interesting that considering QVC's market skews older, they offer so many sleeveless dresses. It's just at a certain point, the upper arm is no longer so attractive. It's not always about weight. And who wants to cover up when it's hot?
Anyway, there is something out there for everyone. At least this has a petite size.

Honored Contributor

I think the dress is adorable; however, I would have liked more toned down colors.

kindness is strength
Contributor
Ok having watched the presentation and seeing the dress styled, I’ve changed my mind and will buy it!!! I liked the way Katrina wore the black with a sweater and hint of cleavage. I prefer more muted colors but I’m considering black or blue.

I especially loved the second black-white outfit on Bonnie, with the JJW tank and white jeans.

I liked watching the show and Katrina is delightful with Jason. I would love to see more of this type of show and fashion line with top designers on the Q.

Re: the CD (Cuddl Duds) maxi dress, as I posted earlier I also have it in two colors, no it’s not the most upscale or structured dress but it is tiered in a way that makes it very flattering and easy to rock with a denim jacket and sandals.
Respected Contributor

Easy pass.... Not sure what body type this would flatter!? 

Respected Contributor
Slim.
The most flattering midi type dress is a sheath. For plus size women and curvy body types, fitted is better. I personally can't wear this dress because I'm an hourglass shape. My bust is just big enough that one size is too small and one is too big. Then of course everything looks too big and then I look bigger. I wear a lot of separates.