Regular Contributor

I like Gabrielle, the leggings look awful on her.

Respected Contributor

There are leggings, and then there are these skirted leggings. Totally different look as far as I'm concerned. I don't like it. A lot of women must like that look since they are constantly running a TSV on these.

Respected Contributor

I dislike anything french terry. I don't like the look and I don't imagine I would feel comfortable in a one-piece outfit like that. I think the skirt is too short and even though it looks OK on the thinner more fit models, they are quite tall and that short skirt looks out of proportion. The only one I thought looked halfway decent was Amy, the host, and she had on the black. Those other colors were horrid.

Esteemed Contributor

A very poor offer of a TSV and an extreme insult to the women who purchase from QVC.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor
On 1/2/2015 bigbro said:

I like Gabrielle, the leggings look awful on her.

I thought the same thing....the skirt was hitching up I the back because she has a nice round butt. Not a put down....just that this fashion was not made for her shape.
Honored Contributor
On 1/2/2015 sparklestar said:

I dislike anything french terry. I don't like the look and I don't imagine I would feel comfortable in a one-piece outfit like that. I think the skirt is too short and even though it looks OK on the thinner more fit models, they are quite tall and that short skirt looks out of proportion. The only one I thought looked halfway decent was Amy, the host, and she had on the black. Those other colors were horrid.

I agree about french terry. I passed on the LOGO french terry cardigan too. I'm not into "athleisure." Even the word is stupid.

Honored Contributor

I don't like leggings or these skirted leggings.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC needs some new buyers.

Amy is a size zero and it's still a tacky TSV, not a bad offering but for the biggest buy of the day are you targeting a cute expensive buy for 8 year olds.

I can't imagine trying to work out in it the skirt has to be binding.

Respected Contributor
I think they look cute on Brenda and Deanna , but they look cute in everything.
Honored Contributor

If these didn't sell well, they wouldn't offer them as much as they do.

While they aren't anything I'd wear, I haven't seen anyone look awful in them.