Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have information to any TSV for IT cosmetics airing march 27th? Thank you

Occasional Contributor

BUMP. I'M CURIOUS TOO...

Valued Contributor
Go to http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2015/03/it-cosmetics-cc-your-way-to-radiant-skin-collection-qvc-march-... and you can read about everything included in the TSV. Sorry, you will probably have to copy and paste the link because I am on my phone... Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, got it. She just put that one on there. Love her blogs, very informative.

Valued Contributor
No problem! Happy I could help a little... She and I had sort of been waiting on the information about the products in the set, myself I am curious what the colors are in the eye trio (I am so boring when it comes to eyeshadow shades it is not even funny!) because I have got to start wearing the same thing all the time, Pretty In Nude for day and Pretty In Amber for evening occasions! I have more shades of her eyeliner than eyeshadow! LOL! I have green eye and no matter what it is usually one of the first things stranger and people I know compliment me on so I guess I am doing something a little right??? LOL... Anyway, sorry for babbling on hopefully she gets the prices and stuff like that soon for us sinut! Have a wonderful day everyone! Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor
Valued Contributor
Just ordered my set through the QVC email that just came tonight. Smiley Very Happy
Frequent Contributor

Just got the email, ordered it already.

Not applicable

can anyone provide the item number

Super Contributor

Got the email this a.m, already ordered it!!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}