Honored Contributor

@TanaK wrote:

Yes I do, It is the BYe Bye moisturizing foundation with the brush, Bye Bye face serum and bye bye eye serum....
here is a linkk to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Xrg93IOk8

Thanks for the info and the video.  I'm almost in SHOCK that they are putting the new cc moisturizer in.  I don't think the coverage is that great, but I may buy this anyway as I did not dislike it.  

I apprecaite the info and link.  The serum isn't something I need, but I can use another undereye cream.

Cost???

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Don't bet on the bye bye foundation.  

I’m sure you’re right. I wish it would be the bye bye foundation. If it’s their skincare, I will definitely pass, no interest

I'm very surprised they are putting the new product in!  They rarely do!

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like they might have all the shades too. Thats 12 shades. I use the serum and eye cream. Not sure if i will buy this though. I dont need wny brushes.

Honored Contributor

Hmmm...I may get this one as long as the shipping is free. I already use great skin care products but I have tried the eye cream before & I liked the creamy texture. I’ll watch the presentation then decide.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
New Contributor

That’s from May 12,2017.

Honored Contributor

The CC moisturizing foundation is new on QVC.  It couldn't be from May of last year as it wasn't on QVC a year ago.  

Respected Contributor

The you tube video is dated May 3, 2018. 

They say the tsv is May 19th 

I’ll probably pass as it will be over $80 and I don’t need a brush or the serum. If the foundation is anything like regular CC cream, it’s ok not great for me 

if you get it, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/.product.A302037.html?cm_mmc=YT-_-AU-_-20180503_id%3Aa_Xrg93IOk8-_-BTY_SKNNBR_A30...

Rec: (1) 1 fl. oz. Bye Bye Foundation, (1) .5 fl. oz. Eye Cream, (1) 1 fl oz. Bye Bye Lines Serum, (1) Heavenly Skin Brush.

A302037

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I am bummed about the IT TSV. I wear the Bye Bye foundation, but I don't use the other products. I wish it was paired with something interesting like an eyeshadow or blush and a lip product. 

I am going to pass. When I need another bye bye foundation I will just buy it seperately. It is a waste for me to get the TSV since I don't need a brush and I don't need the other two items.

Occasional Contributor

Its 69.95 and the item number is A302037