Valued Contributor

I have to laugh - if you read this thread,  all the early posts say how much people want the Bye Bye Foundation -  but when we find out that the TSV has it,  there is nothing but complaints about price, ingredients.  Sometimes I think people just want to complain.

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

I have to laugh - if you read this thread,  all the early posts say how much people want the Bye Bye Foundation -  but when we find out that the TSV has it,  there is nothing but complaints about price, ingredients.  Sometimes I think people just want to complain.

We don't want to pay over $75 for the product we want.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@LexaMom wrote:

Exactly @winamac1! I do love the foundation and the brush. I will continue to purchase those two items. I’m unfamiliar with the skincare items, I’m sure they’re great. The tsv price, for me is too high to try something new.

Respected Contributor

Not buying anything.  I still have an untouched supersize tube of IT CC cream w/SPF, it’s heavy but I’ll mix it with something to lighten it up.

I don’t use IT skincare.  Believe it or not, I’ve tried tons of skincare brands and the one that works for me is ... Serious Skincare!  Good results and reasonably priced! Everything else gave me no results. 

Admittedly, The foundation looks nice if I needed it! 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

But you are paying for more than one product.  If you only want the one product, just buy it on its own!

Super Contributor

Does anyone know what the difference is between the IT CC SPF 50 cream and the new Foundation with SPF 50? They are in the same tube and look very similar. 

Honored Contributor

I would like to try this, but I don't "do" snail secretions or snail milk or whatever. It's just my thing. If I could get past it I might not be losing out on what looks to be a great foundation. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

But you are paying for more than one product.  If you only want the one product, just buy it on its own!

@LexaMom

Exactly--that's what I was talking about...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

I'm ordering this TSV because I need the brush and they are offering the product in

the new fair light shade.  I had previously ordered this product two times directly from IT because I wasn't able to get Fair Light on QVC.  I love the Bye Bye Foundation  full coverage moisturizer and this shade is perfect for me. 

Hopefully I'll also like the serum and the eye cream.  If not, I'll cancel my auto-delivery but at least I will now have the brush and my perfect shade of the foundation.

Valued Contributor

Re: It cosmetics May tsv

[ Edited ]

@Souperkrys wrote:

Does anyone know what the difference is between the IT CC SPF 50 cream and the new Foundation with SPF 50? They are in the same tube and look very similar. 

I just watched a YouTube video where they compared the two.  She said that the CC Foundation cream was a little bit more matte than Bye Bye Foundation.  The Bye Bye Foundation, she said, has a bit more illumination than the CC Foundation, but not as much illumination as the CC Illumination formula.  Plus, the Bye Bye Foundation comes in more shades than CC Foundation.  The wear is nealy the same with the CC Foundation just edging out the Bye Bye Foundation, but not by much because both foundations wear pretty well, she said.  As far as coverage, the CC has a bit more coverage and the Bye Bye Foundation is a little bit more sheer--more like a true BB or CC cream usually is.  I hope that helps because I had similar questions, too.