Occasional Contributor

A302037   for 69.95

Honored Contributor

Pass for me.  I don't need another foundation and I will not use IT skincare. The only thing I'd want is the brush.  LOL

Super Contributor

@LaGlamourGirl wrote:

Its 69.95 and the item number is A302037

Ugh, that price! Plus shipping? Way too much, not interested anymore. I really do love that foundation and brush. It does not seem like any sort of special deal.

Honored Contributor

Re: It cosmetics May tsv

[ Edited ]

@homedecorator wrote:

@LaGlamourGirl wrote:

Ugh, that price! Plus shipping? Way too much, not interested anymore. I really do love that foundation and brush. It does not seem like any sort of special deal.

@homedecorator, I understand because in the past, TSVs were cheaper.  But this really is a good deal, if you would use those products.

The Bye Bye under eye cream is $48.00 on it's own and the Bye Bye Lines serum is $52.74.  

The If Purchased Separately price is over $193.00.      

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@homedecorator wrote:

@LaGlamourGirl wrote:

@homedecorator, I understand because in the past, TSVs were cheaper.  But this really is a good deal, if you would use those products.

The Bye Bye under eye cream is $48.00 on it's own and the Bye Bye Lines serum is $52.74.  

Read the ingredients - neither of those products warrant a $50 price tag

Occasional Contributor

I just ordered the Bare Minerals TSV so don't know if I'll go for this one too.  Only need so much makeup at a time.  

It's annoying though as I really wanted to try the Bye Bye Foundation.  Had ordered it the last time it was on in early March, but never received it.  First it was delayed, with an ETA of 3/28.  3/28 came and went and the order sat "in process" until I finally cancelled it last week.  You would think they would have fulfilled back orders before making up the TSV kits.

New Contributor

Super Contributor

Re: It cosmetics May tsv

[ Edited ]

I bought the foundation and brush earlier this year too, and I really like it. But I don’t use their skin care (I use Josie’s), so I wouldn’t pay 70$ for this TSV. The good thing about the TSV is it has more colors then was offered before. I have the Light but it’s a bit too dark for me so I would get the one in between Fair and Light, the FairLight, which wasn’t available before. 

I also ordered the BareMinerals TSV and am excited to get it. The complexion rescue is excellent.

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@homedecorator wrote:

@LaGlamourGirl wrote:

Read the ingredients - neither of those products warrant a $50 price tag

That's the problem I have with the IT serum.  Doesn't it have a plethora of ingredients?  I also don't want fragrance in my serum.  I need to look at reviews of the eye cream and serum.  Her skin care has always turned me off as it has far too many ingredients listed.  

I do like the foundation somewhat and the brush.  I was hoping it would be $59 and change.  I'm on the fence.  The foundation isn't bad at all.  I prefer the CC cream, but I'm actualy running a bit low.....

Does anyone really like the eye cream and serum? 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

There are SO many beauty products on QVC....why do we get a constant barrage of only IT Cosmetics, Philosophy and Josie Maran TSVs?  I'd love to see a Tarte one or Clientele for once...how many times can you buy the same products from these 3?  The last TSV from Philosophy I returned  - it smelled AWFUL