Super Contributor

It bye bye foundation full coverage moisturizer shades

If you have tried this foundation, do you find the shades to be the same as the cc cream? I am hoping to try it during the it cosmetics friends and family sale.

Occasional Contributor

Re: It bye bye foundation full coverage moisturizer shades

Sorry but I did not tried this moisturizer.

Frequent Contributor

I find it to be a tad darker than regular cc foundation. I have to really blend around hair line and I don't with the regular cc cream. I'm a medium but next time will order light in the bye bye. Hope this helps.

Super Contributor

@twokats wrote:

I find it to be a tad darker than regular cc foundation. I have to really blend around hair line and I don't with the regular cc cream. I'm a medium but next time will order light in the bye bye. Hope this helps.

Thank you, yes it helps! I tried it at Ulta and really like it. I mix fair and light in the cc cream, but found the bye bye foundation in light to be a perfect match for my skin. I think the bye bye foundation in light is a tad lighter than the cc light. I really like the foundation, it seems to give better coverage than the cc and feels very hydrating.

Frequent Contributor

I also love the foundation, hope they supersize soon. Not as thick as cc cream which is a plus for summer. My skin is getting better and better.

Super Contributor

@twokats wrote:

I also love the foundation, hope they supersize soon. Not as thick as cc cream which is a plus for summer. My skin is getting better and better.

Yes, I would love a supersize too!

Honored Contributor

I prefer CC cream.  I find far better coverage with CC cream.  The foundation streaked a bit and the coverage is lighter.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"