Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I don't see the big draw with this.   It's similar to what she currently offers.  I don't think it looks much different. 

The draw is shades with cool undertones.  The original light looks too yellow on my skin.  I was hoping I would get better results with the Light Medium.  I could have ordered during the presale but wanted to see a presentation.  As many have already said, it is very difficult to cancel orders once they are placed.  I don't like returning products due to the cost and the fact that someone else might have been happy with the purchase that didn't work for me.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Regular Contributor
I agree!! I have cool undertones in my skin and was going to order the Light Medium since this was a great offer. The Medium is too yellow for my skin. I was so disappointed that this shade sold out during pre-sale. What’s the purpose of being excited about a TSV at midnight if this happens!! Why wasn’t a Waitlist offered for Sold Out shades? I am hoping they bring this TSV back like they do sometimes when products sell out so quickly! Anyone who was Lucky enough to get the Light-Medium please let me know if it is a better shade for pink(cool) skin tone. Thank you!!
Trusted Contributor

Something that I find upsetting is we are told if we go on auto delivery that we can always change shades/fragrances etc.  

I use "medium" It foundation in Spring /Summer so I started out with that shade in a set  and thought for the months that I have no tan, I would just change to a lighter shade.  Wrong.  When I went to "edit, "  only two shades I have to choose from are  the very lightest and the darkest.  Guess I am stuck with medium .

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

@jjb wrote:
I agree!! I have cool undertones in my skin and was going to order the Light Medium since this was a great offer. The Medium is too yellow for my skin. I was so disappointed that this shade sold out during pre-sale. What’s the purpose of being excited about a TSV at midnight if this happens!! Why wasn’t a Waitlist offered for Sold Out shades? I am hoping they bring this TSV back like they do sometimes when products sell out so quickly! Anyone who was Lucky enough to get the Light-Medium please let me know if it is a better shade for pink(cool) skin tone. Thank you!!

@jjb I ordered both the Fairly Light and Light Medium bc they are both cool toned. They are very similar for one and are perfect for my light cool toned skin. Past colors were all too yellow. This should work much better for you. Sephora currently has all shades in stock of this.

Regular Contributor
Thanks for the info!! Was wondering if they were really made for cooler complexions. I am a Medium cool in other brands so was thinking Light Medium might be the best choice.