Esteemed Contributor

What happens if you order a color that doesn't work for you and you want to exchange for a color that is sold out?  Do you get a COMPLETE refund including shipping?  If not, then it isn't as "free" as they make it seem. 

They constanly repeat that it is so easy to exchange for a different color, different size, blah blah blah. 

And while I am on my soapbox, please tell the vendor, Desiree (I think that is her name) to please slow down when she is talking.  She sounds frantic.  I know she is excited and she is a darling girl, but she is hard to listen to. 

One last thing, please show the make up on someone's arm.  They are only showing a couple color shades on the models.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Blk&GoldFan wrote:

Now they are saying to order a shade close to what you needed if what you wanted is sold out and you can change selection on next auto delivery.  Why not just have enough in stock since these "sold out" items are extremly early in the day.  Why not Wait List at least?

I heard exactly what you heard @Blk&GoldFan, but with the very next host presenting it (Carolyn Gracie), the producer in her ear corrected her to tell viewers they could not change shades in the next shipment of the auto-delivery order.  She said it was because inventory was already so low and there would be no inventory in stock later to fulfill the next auto-delivery with a different shade. 

If you were lucky enough to get a shade that is now sold out, but you got yours on auto-delivery, won't they have to fulfill your auto-delivery of that same shade?

I just checked to see a video of it again, and the video has been taken down.  No video of the TSV??  I would not be surprised if it's because of that statement they are all making about changing shades and auto-delivery, especially with so many shades selling out.

@Caaareful Shopper  I heard Caroline say there was no changing color on future shipments.  Then I heard Kerstin say at noon that you can change colors because that is what she does. 

Go figure.......I wish they could make up their mind about this.

Contributor

They were waitlisting the light-med last night.  I have a waitlist order but am not very hopeful that I will actually get it.  I had a waitlist for the last IT TSV that came is light-med and it was cancelled because they couldn't fill the order.

Contributor

I was also waiting to see the presentation or at least find a video online showing that it would work for dryer, older skin.  I wish they would have presold a certain number, leaving at least some for people to order after the actual presentaion of the TSV.

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs Yes, if you try to exchange for a color they are sold out of you get a full refund -including the original S & H chg. This has happened to me a few times already and thats how QVC handled it. This way you are out nothing. 

Honored Contributor

For those who think it's so painless and easy to cancel an order...it's not.  You may be able to cancel, but QVC tracks your cancellations.  You could easily get "the letter" of reprimand. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I don't see the big draw with this.   It's similar to what she currently offers.  I don't think it looks much different. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@tends2dogs Yes, if you try to exchange for a color they are sold out of you get a full refund -including the original S & H chg. This has happened to me a few times already and thats how QVC handled it. This way you are out nothing. 

@AmericanBulldogMom  Thanks for letting me know! 

OT I like seeing your posts on Outfit of the Day.  One of these days maybe.............Woman Wink

TA

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  Thanks for posting the new info.  I had already stopped watching so that's great that you gave the corrected guidelines.  Think someone really choked on the amount of available stock for this TSV. 

What is going on Q?  You gettin' too large to provide us "Quality, Value & Convenience"????

Honored Contributor

I ordered fair light on Monday.  Tracking shows it coming tomorrow.  Selling out before the TSV is not good.