Frequent Contributor

I am furious that the Fair Light shade and two other shades were already sold out when the presentation went live.  This is not fair to the customers to sell out supplies prior to the presentation, especially since all the items are brand new (making their premier.)  I have cool skin undertones and find the original colors too yellow for me.  I also do not like the tacky feel their original cc cream is, so was looking forward to this TSV.  However the cool color I needed was already sold out. When they introduced these new colors in their foundation they sold out really early.  They should have planned better on supplies of the new colors in this TSV!!!

Respected Contributor

@kalicat wrote:

I am furious that the Fair Light shade and two other shades were already sold out when the presentation went live.  This is not fair to the customers to sell out supplies prior to the presentation, especially since all the items are brand new (making their premier.)  I have cool skin undertones and find the original colors too yellow for me.  I also do not like the tacky feel their original cc cream is, so was looking forward to this TSV.  However the cool color I needed was already sold out. When they introduced these new colors in their foundation they sold out really early.  They should have planned better on supplies of the new colors in this TSV!!!

I don't know if this helps but Ulta sells It foundation and they may have the color you need. I do understand being frustrated with them already being sold out at QVC though. Just thought this might give you another source.

Contributor

In the previous TSV the new shades were the first to go (my light medium is sold out too! Ugh!)...why not use that data and realize that more of these new shades need to be ordered. This is starting to smell of a bait-and-switch tactic. Infuriating indeed!

Respected Contributor

I checked out the TSV when it was on presale.  Wanted to check out what I already have and wait for the presentation before ordering.  I too wanted the light medium and could not believe that it was sold out tonight.  So, do we have to go to their website and pay a higher price to get the shade we need?  Infuriating, indeed.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

I don't see the newest shades on the IT website either.  Was tempted to order from their website but wanted to wait for the TSV.  What's up with this?

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Esteemed Contributor

Sephora has the foundation on their website. The reviews are good and many received the product for free to try. They have many color options.

Valued Contributor

I heard the host say they previewed this tsv on Sunday somewhere and you were able to purchase then. Doesn’t seem right. 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

Pre-ordering is not new. I'm surprised people interested didn't order. Mean this TSV greatly anticipated. Why take a chance? Do understand wanting to see the presentation before ordering, however that is the risk for not ordering. 

Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

I checked out the TSV when it was on presale.  Wanted to check out what I already have and wait for the presentation before ordering.  I too wanted the light medium and could not believe that it was sold out tonight.  So, do we have to go to their website and pay a higher price to get the shade we need?  Infuriating, indeed.

you can order at the presale, then wait for the presentation and cancel if you want.  as always with the Q ordering is simple and returns for foundation are not a big deal 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

Canceling items on QVC has gotten more and more difficult over the years, at times it is impossible

@jackthebear wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

you can order at the presale, then wait for the presentation and cancel if you want.  as always with the Q ordering is simple and returns for foundation are not a big deal 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.