Trusted Contributor

Geez...that thing is huge..and I have a large kitchen, too cumbersome.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

TSV is $100 cheaper than Kohl's and $50 cheaper than the Amazon

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

The way they shoot the camera angle, to me it looks like the size of a 55 gallon drum!!!

I jsut got rid of all kinds of one-trick-pony appliances..no more for me....

Side note....They always show pot roast. Pot roast is about the EASIEST thing to make on top of the stove or in the oven. Just use a nice chuck roast with some fat in it. ALL our Mom's made sunday pot roast in a large pot or even a large frying pan with lid.

Such gimmicks today!!!

I already have a Kitchenaid mixer on my countertop along with an air fryer I use quite frequently.  Luckily, the AF is in an area that is inconvenient for me to do normal prep work.  Counterspace in my kitchen is at a premium.  I generally have to wash as I'm cooking to keep my counters usable.  My husband looked at it and said "That thing looks huge."  I just don't have room for it and I don't do much pressure cooking.  I hve the little 2 Qt  CE one.  It's just the two of us.

The one thing I like about a pot roast in the oven is the veggies aren't swimming in liquid.  I used to try to do pot roast in the slow cooker, but the veggies were wet and everything just kinda tastes the same.