New Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Q & A coming 1/16!

Thank you for your quick response! I have extremely red checks and my fair skin overall has a pink hue to it. I use a green primer ( to attempt to cancel the red) and a full coverage foundation, however, my pink cheeks are still visible. What product combination would you recommend to cancel out red/pink skin? Thank you in advance for all of your help!

[ Edited ]

Hi doglover3, I have yet to try the CC Veil but I am definitely ordering this kit, it's a great buy! I absolutley love IT cosmetics and have the CC foundation in both the light and medium shades. I am light skinned (pretty fair) and have no problem with the medium being too dark. I feel that my skin has a slight pink undertone but I also have alot of freckles which are a light brown color and that ultimately makes my tone more of a golden color. This past summer I was feeling a tad too pasty wearing the light and QVC was offering the CC cream in a supersize. So, I took a chance and ordered the medium and it was perfect for those days where I felt I needed a little more color. I think you will find the medium CC foundation to be much better, as it is not too dark and blends very well on light skin. As far as this kit goes, I am going all out and ordering both the light and medium colors because it's such a great offer and I know I will use both. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@KimZim wrote:

Hi doglover3, I have yet to try the CC Veil but I am definitely ordering this kit, it's a great buy! I absolutley love IT cosmetics and have the CC foundation in both the light and medium shades. I am light skinned (pretty fair) and have no problem with the medium being too dark. I feel that my skin has a slight pink undertone but I also have alot of freckles which are a light brown color and that ultimately makes my tone more of a golden color. This past summer I was feeling a tad too pasty wearing the light and QVC was offering the CC cream in a supersize. So, I took a chance and ordered the medium and it was perfect for those days where I felt I needed a little more color. I think you will find the medium CC foundation to be much better, as it is not too dark and blends very well on light skin. As far as this kit goes, I am going all out and ordering both the light and medium colors because it's such a great offer and I know I will use both. Good luck!

I did the exact same thing you did, ordered both light and medium since my skin tone sounds so much like your.

I too feel this is such a good value and no matter whick works best I plan on keeping both since the brushes alone are well worth the price of the kit plus I know I like the color of the lipstick and blush so, very good deal.

We can also dab the brush in both colors to get a nice shade.

although I went on AD for both colors I will cancel one of the AD after using both and see which looks the best than cancel the other one even though I will keep both kits I ordered, just cancel one for AD.

hope we both love these kits, am sure we will since I already have the same type foundation in Mally but that is $45 by itself so getting this whole kit plus a refill foundation compact is fantastic. I am sure you will like this type of foundation.

Occasional Contributor

I am allergic to that ingredient too and also would love to know
Occasional Contributor

Sorry but I am allergic to that snail ingredient. Does the veil contain this ingredient?
Occasional Contributor

I have used the veil in the past. Can I use the new refills with the old packaging?
Occasional Contributor

Also the fair is a tiny bit too light. Can I mix with the light color to get the right shade?
QVC Community

@JLyn wrote:

I was wondering if you could tell me the color of the It cosmetics CC + Vitality Anti-aging Cream Blush? (product Number A337105) it dosen't list a color.  I was also wondering what the blush color is in the CC Vitality Creme Disc with brush (Item Number A253494).  Are these two different blush colors or are they the same?  

Thanks! Smiley Happy  

Good morning @JLyn!  Thank you for your question.  The shade in both A337105 & A253494 is "Naturally Pretty".  The shade in the Today's Special Value is our best-selling shade called "Je Ne Sais Quoi"--your perfect pink!  XOXO-Jacqueline

QVC Community

@Miss Bridgette wrote:

Thank you for your quick response! I have extremely red checks and my fair skin overall has a pink hue to it. I use a green primer ( to attempt to cancel the red) and a full coverage foundation, however, my pink cheeks are still visible. What product combination would you recommend to cancel out red/pink skin? Thank you in advance for all of your help!

Good Morning @Miss Bridgette!  The "CC" in CC Veil stands for Color Correcting, so you shouldn't need an additional step of trying to cancel out the red color.  If you find that you do need some additional help in concealing the redness, I would suggest our Bye Bye Redness http://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-Bye-Bye-Redness-Anti-Aging-Concealing-Cream-w-Brush.product.A231698....

QVC Community

@susie622 wrote:
Sorry but I am allergic to that snail ingredient. Does the veil contain this ingredient?

Good Morning @susie622!  CC Veil does not contain snail secretion filtrate.  XOXO! IT Team