Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Q & A coming 1/16!

just a few comments to jamie and her team......keep bringing us great products! love how the line has expanded. i did order the TSV, the new mascara, and the new eyebrow set. cannot wait to receive them. i already use a lot of the IT products and they all work well for me. celebration foundation is my go-to and the brushes she makes are wonderful, high quality tools. would love to see you do a big brush set in a nice case.....maybe around the holidays?

i also wanted to post about a "hint" that might be worth looking into. i use the tightline mascara as a base/primer mostly. it works well with ANY mascara. i dont know how i did it but i accidentally bent the tip (upper 1/3) of the brush. i am actually liking the angle quite a bit. maybe you could do one with an angled brush? it really helps getting into the corners and onto the lower lashes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Community

@ChocolateLime wrote:
For what it's worth, I wish the colors of blush & blurred lines changed with each shipment. I wear the same shade of foundation every day, but like to change my blush & lipstick colors depending on my mood, what I'm wearing, occasion, etc. I ordered on auto delivery, but I'm guessing I'll end up canceling future shipments because I won't need/want multiple blushes & lipsticks in the same shade. Just my two cents. I love it cosmetics products & Jamie is amazing!!! (When I first saw her on QVC, years ago, I was so surprised because I loved watching her on BB many many years ago.)

@ChocolateLime We appreciate your suggestion and will be more than happy to pass it along to our team! However we do hope you love the rest of your TSV. XOXO IT Team

QVC Community

@sunshine45 wrote:

just a few comments to jamie and her team......keep bringing us great products! love how the line has expanded. i did order the TSV, the new mascara, and the new eyebrow set. cannot wait to receive them. i already use a lot of the IT products and they all work well for me. celebration foundation is my go-to and the brushes she makes are wonderful, high quality tools. would love to see you do a big brush set in a nice case.....maybe around the holidays?

i also wanted to post about a "hint" that might be worth looking into. i use the tightline mascara as a base/primer mostly. it works well with ANY mascara. i dont know how i did it but i accidentally bent the tip (upper 1/3) of the brush. i am actually liking the angle quite a bit. maybe you could do one with an angled brush? it really helps getting into the corners and onto the lower lashes.

@sunshine45 Hi there! We always appreciate suggestions and will be more than happy to pass them along to our internal team! In the meantime we love to hear that you are loving ITSmiley Happy XOXO IT Team

QVC Community

@CoastalGal wrote:

I have 2 questions

1. about how long will one compact last with daily light usage?

2. Would this stay on during a work out at the gym.. light sweat.

@CoastalGal We are more than happy to answer your questions. The compact will last you at least 30 days with daily light usage. If you're wearing it to the gym you may see that it will start fade if you begin to sweat. Hope that helps! XOXO IT Team

QVC Community

@qualityonly wrote:

If you're answering questions as the site stated, is the lipstick long-lasting like the new lipstick (long, skinny tube) options offered by Revlon, Cover Girl, and L'Oreal?  An application of one of their lipsticks will last all day.

Also, how do I determine whether my skin has a yeloow, pink or neutral undertone?  My skin will burn before it tans if I'm not careful and my tan will not get darker like it does with olive skin.  I'm mostly northern European...Scottish and English...and some German and I'm prone to varicose veins like my mother and her sisters.  Would appreciate any suggestions as to a method for determining my skin tone.  Thank you.

@qualitymatters Thanks so much for your question! Our Blurred Lines Lipstick on this TSV is not a lip stain so it does not adhere to lips like a long wearing lipstick would. However it does have a high pigment and shine! As for shade choice it sounds like you may be in the light shade if you tend to burn easily. On the brightside, this does have SPF 50+ so you wouldn't have to worry about that! XOXO IT Team

Frequent Contributor

Hi Jamie - I was a loyal customer to your CC and Bye-Bye, which I purchased in tan. I stopped purchasing because tan went from a yellow base to beige or something else, which makes me look casket ready. I'm a back-up person, so by the time I finished the original tan I had 3 each of the aforementioned items (full size, to boot) waiting for use and can't.

On a good note, your brushes are to live for!

I was born with nothing and still have most of that left!
Occasional Contributor

I have a question concerning the "bye bye under eye" redness (red container) and the "bye bye under eye concealer (blue container).....are they the same product or should they really be used alone or use both at the same time?   Thank you

Contributor

Hi, I'm excited about trying the TSV (last year's blurred lines lipstick is an all-time favorite)!

I have a shade question: I own the Your skin but better SPF50 powder and CC cream from last year's TSV, where the Fair is too fair and the Light is too light, the CC Illumination in Fair is too light as well (not by much, though), but the Celebration SPF 50 in Light is in between the shades of the previous products and perfect! What would be my correct shade in the CC Veil?

Thanks in advance!

QVC Community

@joNycakes wrote:

I have a question concerning the "bye bye under eye" redness (red container) and the "bye bye under eye concealer (blue container).....are they the same product or should they really be used alone or use both at the same time?   Thank you

@joNycakes Bye Bye Redness is a redness neutralizer that can be used as a concealer all over the face. Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector has more peach tones to it so it works great as a brightener around the eyes. Hope that helps! XOXO IT Team

Honored Contributor

Two things:

1) LOVE your products! Have switched to only your eye products and hope you bring out singles as they are just fantastic!!

2) LOVE your face products, especially the CC+ Veil. Love all of them BUT....................

PLEASE PLEASE make a shade called PALE for those of use who find Fair TOO DARK!! Yes, just as there are many that find you don't have shades DARK enough for them, there are many of use who find you don't have shades PALE enough for us. For now, I apply a white base UNDER your face products in order to make them work....hoping that some day soon, I won't have to : )

Keep up the Great Work, Jamie!! Smiley Very Happy