Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Q & A coming 1/16!

[ Edited ]

I appreciate the fact you are here today to help us and I have a question.  I really like your Celebration Foundation but had to get it from your website because I needed the light medium and the Q doesn't carry it.  I did order one  TSV from the Q and thought the light would be too light so tried the fair and it was way way too yellow and I looked like a clown.  The medium  would be too dark I think,  I do have a rosy undertone so if I can wear the Light Medium in the Celebration Foundation do you think the light might work?   Will you be coming out with the Light Medium in the new makeup?

Occasional Contributor

For what it's worth, I wish the colors of blush & blurred lines changed with each shipment. I wear the same shade of foundation every day, but like to change my blush & lipstick colors depending on my mood, what I'm wearing, occasion, etc. I ordered on auto delivery, but I'm guessing I'll end up canceling future shipments because I won't need/want multiple blushes & lipsticks in the same shade. Just my two cents. I love it cosmetics products & Jamie is amazing!!! (When I first saw her on QVC, years ago, I was so surprised because I loved watching her on BB many many years ago.)
Occasional Contributor

If you're answering questions as the site stated, is the lipstick long-lasting like the new lipstick (long, skinny tube) options offered by Revlon, Cover Girl, and L'Oreal?  An application of one of their lipsticks will last all day.

Also, how do I determine whether my skin has a yeloow, pink or neutral undertone?  My skin will burn before it tans if I'm not careful and my tan will not get darker like it does with olive skin.  I'm mostly northern European...Scottish and English...and some German and I'm prone to varicose veins like my mother and her sisters.  Would appreciate any suggestions as to a method for determining my skin tone.  Thank you.

Valued Contributor

I have a suggestion for when you have shows in the future. Your Brush Love Skin-Loving Brush Cleaner is a HUGE favorite of mine! I am hoping you could maybe add a 2oz travel size to your full size bottle available online at QVC. I love having it with me when I am away from home and would be so much more convenient in a 2oz bottle that I could refill and travel with.
Thank you so much for hearing our suggestions!
Occasional Contributor

I am a definite "IT" girl.......I have been so pleased with this line of products.  I started out with tightline and have worked my way with almost all the products that I can find online and otherwise.

I dont have the best "canvas" to work with but the It line has improved the overall outcome of the makeup I wear.   I was a "solo" it user, but now I have both of my sisters using the products  and they are now "IT Girls."   I think I should be on "The It Payroll"

QVC Community

@CGR wrote:

Do anyone know if you need a powder to set the CC foundation? I'm looking to eliminate this step as I feel that powder is aging my already older skin!!!

Thanks!

@CGR Hi there! You do not need to set the CC Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation with a powder. It leaves your skin with a beautiful dewy finish! XOXO IT Team

QVC Community

@CoG wrote:

Will Jamie ever consider those of us who have complexions deeper than tan?  Every time a host claims that color cosmetics include everyone I cringe.  What about sienna, cocoa , chocolate, mahagon, ebony?  

@CoG Thank you for your question, please know that we are absolutely working on expanding our shade range so we can accomodate all of our IT Girls! Stay tuned. XOXO IT Team

QVC Community

@Perkup wrote:

My question is also concerning foundations, so thought I might as well ask it here.

When are we going to get the Bye Bye Foundation you advertise on your infomercial?  I find it difficult to accept Celebration Foundation now when I see you almost daily telling everyone that the BBF gives far better coverage than any other product. From the infomercial it is clear that other foundations (perhaps not including yours) do not give the coverage that BBF gives.  I don't buy from Infomercials.  Can we expect to see this new product at QVC soon?

@Perkup Thank you so much for your question. Currently we don't have further information on if or when Bye Bye Foundation will be available on QVC. However please know that Celebration Foundation is still a full coverage foundation, it is a great powder foundation! XOXO

Trusted Contributor

I have 2 questions

1. about how long will one compact last with daily light usage?

2. Would this stay on during a work out at the gym.. light sweat.

QVC Community

@Goldengirl wrote:

I appreciate the fact you are here today to help us and I have a question.  I really like your Celebration Foundation but had to get it from your website because I needed the light medium and the Q doesn't carry it.  I did order one  TSV from the Q and thought the light would be too light so tried the fair and it was way way too yellow and I looked like a clown.  The medium  would be too dark I think,  I do have a rosy undertone so if I can wear the Light Medium in the Celebration Foundation do you think the light might work?   Will you be coming out with the Light Medium in the new makeup?

@goldengirl We are more than happy to help! If you use light medium in the Celebration Foundation we absolutely suggest using the light shade in our CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation as the shades will be the same across the board. Hope that helps! XOXO