Occasional Contributor

It Cosmetics Chat: What should I use as an Eye Shadow Base?

Occasional Contributor

Hi, I have a great it story..... My Sister who recently lost her husand of sixty years and I visited in an Ulta Shope in Mooresvile, NC recently.   I have been an it girl for much longer than she had.  The "IT" team was in the shope and offered us both make overs. They made both of us over and made us feel so much better.  My Sister needed the attention and the team was so very kind to her.  She has been feeling really lonely and lost with our her husband.  This "IT" team did  a great job with us both and were so kind and sweet and helpful.  It really made a sad day .....a much better day.  We both purchased a great deal of products that day....an have used them since.

Thanks to "IT" for taking the time and the thoughtfulness in making sure she looked and felt beautiful.

Occasional Contributor

I use the.....hello brightener and the under eye concealer....it helps shadow to stay in place       

Spoiler
Heart
Esteemed Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Chat: What should I use as an Eye Shadow Base?

I've been very pleased using the Bye Bye Undereye Waterproof concealer as my shadow base. It also evens out my lid color and holds the shadow, without fading until washed off, often 8 to 12+ hours later. I highly recommend trying  this. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelle wrote:

I've been very pleased using the Bye Bye Undereye Waterproof concealer as my shadow base. It also evens out my lid color and holds the shadow, without fading until washed off, often 8 to 12+ hours later. I highly recommend trying  this. 

I do the same, although I use the original BBUE. I have "stained" lids, and this concealer does an excellent job. So when I dot the concealer under my eye, I also dot my lids. Then I blend all with a brush.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Hi @SusanI,

It looks like you've got some great answers here! If you want to visit the Q&A Chat with the IT Team you can click the link below! Smiley Happy

Click here to Visit the Q&A With the IT Team

Brittany

QVC Moderator