Super Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Chat - June 25th

Sadly this girl doesn't like sparkle in her foundation. I LOVE the regular cc and was hoping that would be in this one, but sadly not. I tried this in store and I was surprised at the sparkle. Kind of looked like tiny glitter. Not for me, but enjoy for those that love a sparkle.

Respected Contributor

@Java wrote:

Sadly this girl doesn't like sparkle in her foundation. I LOVE the regular cc and was hoping that would be in this one, but sadly not. I tried this in store and I was surprised at the sparkle. Kind of looked like tiny glitter. Not for me, but enjoy for those that love a sparkle.

Much of the illumination is better for the younger ladies. Same thing with the compacts. Fortunately I am on auto delivery for the compact with the lighter foundation from the Jan 2016 TSV.

BTW, Mach 2015 TSV had this same CC except it was not illumination.

Wishing light and love to those that endulge in this wonderful It Cosmetics TSV.

Trusted Contributor

I usually fall between light and medium in most brands, but have pink undertones. Does the light and medium read yellow or pink?

Frequent Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I usually fall between light and medium in most brands, but have pink undertones. Does the light and medium read yellow or pink?

Hey Jeannie! Thanks so much for your question! Our shades tend to have warm undertones, however we suggest using our Light shade as this would be your closest match. Make IT a beautiful weekend! XOXO Jacqueline

New Contributor

I know that I am fair in the CC illlumination cream. I'm curious to know what is the difference between applying the CC cream with this new brush vs the paddle brush. Could you please explain to me what the difference is. Thank you, Tina

Frequent Contributor

@tinaturn wrote:

I know that I am fair in the CC illlumination cream. I'm curious to know what is the difference between applying the CC cream with this new brush vs the paddle brush. Could you please explain to me what the difference is. Thank you, Tina

Hi Tina, thanks so much for reaching out to us! Our new Heavenly Skin CC+ Skin Perfecting Brush is cruelty free, synthetic, anti-microbial hair similar to that of the award winning heavenly luxe hair.  The custom-cut super plush dome-shaped head of this revolutionary brush features hair that optically blur away the look of imperfections for flawless results every time.  With the densely packed bristles, you will get the perfect full coverage amount of product with every sweep. In comparison, our Heavenly Luxe Plush Paddle Foundation Brush has synthetic bristles as well expertly shaped to provide an even application to give you an airbrushed finish! IT is completely up to you which brush you prefer to use! We are so happy you are an IT girl! XOXO Jacqueline 

New Contributor

I am so happy to see this TSV. I was on the last auto delivery TSV CC cream kit (the regular CC cream) and just received my last shipment. Was hoping this TSV would include the jumbo CC cream.  I have never tried the illumination CC cream, but I am willing to try it. 

Honored Contributor

Hi Jacqueline and everyone else! I really like the Bye Bye Makeup, but I'm afraid I'm using too much. I know Jamie keeps saying you need a tiny amount, and I appreciate the demonstrations, but exactly how much would you use for an average face? Also, can you use this with an automatic brush? Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

@VMLewis wrote:

I am so happy to see this TSV. I was on the last auto delivery TSV CC cream kit (the regular CC cream) and just received my last shipment. Was hoping this TSV would include the jumbo CC cream.  I have never tried the illumination CC cream, but I am willing to try it. 

Hi there, we're so happy you shared your feedback with us! We love hearing from our IT girls and about your IT journey! If you already love our CC Cream, you will absolutely love our CC Cream Illumination, especially for summer! Enjoy IT! XOXO Jacqueline

Occasional Contributor

What is the difference between CC+ and CC+ illumination? I am using CC +fair.