QVC Community

It Cosmetics Chat - June 25th

We can't wait to come back and chat with you again!

-It Cosmetics team

Respected Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Chat - June 25th

Hi, It Cosmetics Team,

Please add more shade options in your products in the future. The light shade is too light for me, and the medium shade is too dark for me. It would be wonderful it you offer something in between. Thanks!

Occasional Visitor

I'm upset that I wont be able to tune because I have to work during the show time.  But I just wanted to let It Cosmetics know that I absolutley LOVE their products!  I'm hoping one day that will will start making smaller handled brushes.  I wear eye glasses and am almost blind without them.  Therefore making it difficult to see what I am applying to my face unless I am right up against the mirror.  I always end up whacking the brushes into the mirror causing me to ruin my makeup.  Please Please Please make some short handled brushes  <3 XOXO

I wojld also like  to see a light medium  sbade. I am betwen  a light and medium and have to mix the two shades together  to get the  right shade.  

Respected Contributor

The TSV would of been better if we had a choice on the CC creams. I don't like the illumination one as I have oily skin and it looks very shiny on my face which I don't like. A choice would of been nice either the regualr of the illumination one.

Like another person has already stated, I do not use the the CC illumination creme one.  I sure wish you would offer this with just the regular CC makeups in the large size.  I would order it in a heart beat on auto ship.  Truly love the regular CC medium.  Please consider offering this kit with either the illumination creme or the regular creme.PLEASE and THANK YOU!!!

I agree with this.  I can get away with medium in the celebration foundation if I blend it all around my exposed skin and neck...but use the light in the cc cream.  I find that the light doesn't cover my flaws as well as the medium.  I have not tried mixing the colors as it is twice the $$ to buy 2 of the foundations.  I love love love IT!  

Honored Contributor

ULTA Sells- IT brushes with small handles.
Occasional Contributor

Will we be able to change shades on autodelivery?  I sure hope so!  

I agree! The illumination is just too much on my 51 year old skin.