QVC Customer Care

Re: It Cosmetics Chat - June 25th

@CArocksMe

Your account has been credited the $10.00 in member credits. Sorry about any confusion! 

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

I love It cosmetics and have many of them, but Jamie looks like she is sweating with the illumination foundation CC cream. I would only order this if the regular CC cream was offered. Sorry, Jamie.

Frequent Contributor

@nightnurse wrote:

I love It cosmetics and have many of them, but Jamie looks like she is sweating with the illumination foundation CC cream. I would only order this if the regular CC cream was offered. Sorry, Jamie.

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us! We love hearing your feedback! We are so happy that you are loving our original CC+ Cream! Each foundation works best for different individuals depending on their preference. We appreciate your opinion and love that you are an IT girl! XOXO IT Customer Care

New Contributor

I love It Cosmetics! I use the CC cream everday and bought the supersize on autodelivery a few months back and the TSV in March. My mom tried it and now wears it too. I wish we had an option to chose between the orginal CC cream and the illumination CC cream with this TSV. I would have bought 2 (one for me and one for my mom), if we could chose the original. We don't like the illumination one because it makes our skin look oily.

Keep making amazing products and I hope you have another TSV soon!

Frequent Contributor

@NickMiller13 wrote:

I love It Cosmetics! I use the CC cream everday and bought the supersize on autodelivery a few months back and the TSV in March. My mom tried it and now wears it too. I wish we had an option to chose between the orginal CC cream and the illumination CC cream with this TSV. I would have bought 2 (one for me and one for my mom), if we could chose the original. We don't like the illumination one because it makes our skin look oily.

Keep making amazing products and I hope you have another TSV soon!

Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback! We are so happy that you love our CC+ Cream! We will gladly send your message along to our team. We love hearing what our IT girls want to see more of! We are so happy to hear that you and your mother both love IT! Thanks to both of you for being IT girls! XOXO IT Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

Hey IT girls! You don't want to miss out on the last show of the night! Check out Jamie and Jane on air NOW featuring IT's All About You! TSV! XOXO Jacqueline9pm.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Check out our brave IT girl Jane as she removes her makeup on air for the second time today! XOXO Jacqueline Jane brave.jpg

Regular Contributor

I wish IT had a shade for us pink skinned ladies.  Light and medium are too yellow for me and fair is too light.

Can you please tell us the difference between the various versions of Bye Bye Pores. I see HD, Silk, Collagen, pressed, loose......can't decide which would be best for me. Thank you.

New Contributor

Hi! I have extremely oily skin.....would the special value be good for me?