Frequent Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Chat - June 25th

@MFG wrote:

I love the cc cream + illumination.  Besides the illumination, how does this product differ from the Bye Bye Foundation?  Thank you.

Hi there, we love hearing from you! Both will have similar coverage, however Bye Bye Foundation has 3D SkinFlex technology which is proprietary to It Cosmetics and it's only available in Bye Bye Foundation – it allows the foundation particles to move along with the movement of your skin for the most natural and flawless coverage while delivering multiple skincare benefits! CC+ Cream Illumination has super powerful color correcting pigments as well as our Drops of Light Technology to give your skin a subtle radiance and the look of lift and light! Both are developed to truly give you your most beautiful skin! We are always here for you! XOXO IT Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

@Christina fr GA wrote:

Hi!  I purchased the CC cream in "light"  and when I recieved it ...it was a little too dark and yellow for my skin.  BUT, I love the coverage.  It was the larger container and I missed the return timeframe...

Is there a way to lighten it so that I feel more comfortable?  Next purchase will be the fair color...just in case... or do you suggest I buy the fair now and mix the two?

Thank you so much!  I'm new to IT and I loved the feel of the makeup - it does not feel heavy - like it should slide off my face as others do.  I'm 52 - and losing tons of weight, so I want to feel pretty.

Thank you again!

Hi Christina! We're so happy you reached out to us! Many of our IT girls find that mixing two shades create their perfect match! We recommend mixing your current Light shade with Fair for your best match. We are so happy you are loving IT, you are beautiful! XOXO IT Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

@puglover1 wrote:

Is it true that you have discontinued the fair shade in the Celebration Foundation as is being reported many places?  I sure hope not it's the best color match I've ever found for myself and I know others feel that way too.  

Hi there, we're so happy you reached out to us! We can assure you that our Celebration Foundation is available in the Fair shade! You may find this product by visiting the following link, http://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-Antiaging-Celebration-Foundation.product.A338677.html?sc=A338677-SRC... Make IT a gorgeous weekend IT girl! XOXO IT Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

@vonnieb wrote:

I wojld also like  to see a light medium  sbade. I am betwen  a light and medium and have to mix the two shades together  to get the  right shade.  

Hey there, thanks so much for providing your feedback! We love hearing what our IT girls want to see! We are currently in the process of expanding our shade range to better suit all of our IT girls. Stay tuned for your perfect match coming soon!  XOXO IT Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Hi, It Cosmetics Team,

Please add more shade options in your products in the future. The light shade is too light for me, and the medium shade is too dark for me. It would be wonderful it you offer something in between. Thanks!

Hi there, thanks so much for your suggestion! Your feedback is valuable to us! We can assure you that we are in the process of expanding our shade range to better suit our IT girls! Stay tuned for your perfect shade coming soon! XOXO IT Customer Care

Valued Contributor

@IT_Cosmetics wrote:

@Nicole WI wrote:

Hello IT Cosmetics Team! So excited to now be stuck in bed after surgery now that I know I get to watch you all demonstrate your wonderful product line! Smiley Very Happy

Is there any chance you could give me an idea of when you plan on expanding your shades in any of your fantastic foundation formulas? Even if it is just something general like spring of 2017 or something like that would be so greatly appreciated. Heart

My niece (now 15!) is mixing fair and light together and I use fair, but we both have pink undertones and she seems to see  more yellow in your light shade than our skin tones can work with. I enjoy the fair shades, but I get that idea of what my niece sees. I love the idea of canceling out redness, but I was wondering if we could do that while still trying to match our rosy little undertones we were born with. Woman Wink

Already ordered the TSV for my niece and I and look forward to seeing you all on Saturday the 25th! 

Sincerely,

Nicole

Hi there, we are so happy to answer your question! We are in the process of expanding our shade range, however at this time we do not have an exact date as to when IT will be released. Stay tuned for your perfect shade coming soon! XOXO IT Customer Care

Thank you so much for answering my question regarding the shade expansion! I will keep my eyes and ears open for any new developments!
Have a great TSV and thank you and QVC for the fantastic value! Heart
Nicole

PS Just a tiny heads up on auto delivery plan and the ability to change shades. Currently you are able to change your shipment shade in your QVC account. You might want to double check everything is set up with you TSV options the way you'd like them to be. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thank you for answering my question I know it's available NOW but for how long. It seems to be a general consensus that it is discontinued so I would like to know how long it will be available? All you have to do is Google it and it is stated all over at different websites that it is discontinued.  Is it discontinued or not you didn't answer the real question. Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

@puglover1 wrote:

Thank you for answering my question I know it's available NOW but for how long. It seems to be a general consensus that it is discontinued so I would like to know how long it will be available? All you have to do is Google it and it is stated all over at different websites that it is discontinued.  Is it discontinued or not you didn't answer the real question. Thank you.

Hi there, not to worry! We can assure you IT will continue to be available! XOXO IT Customer Care Team

Visitor

Whats the difference in the regulat Cc cream and the illumination TSV. I Love the CC cream.
Frequent Contributor

@NCLnOh wrote:
Whats the difference in the regulat Cc cream and the illumination TSV. I Love the CC cream.

Hi there, thanks for your question! CC+ Cream is your color-correcting, full coverage cream that delivers full, flawless, perfect coverage, while protecting your skin with one of-a-kind UVA/UVB broad spectrum physical-only SPF 50+. IT's your anti-aging, hydrating formula infused with breakthrough brightening, and color-correcting properties. With CC+ Cream Illumination you get the same great skincare benefits enhanced with Drops of Light Technology® to give your skin the look of subtle radiance! You will love IT! XOXO IT Customer Care Team