New Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Chat - June 25th

I hope you include my favorite make up product ever, in the next IT cosmetics TSV. That would be the celebration powder foundation SPF 50. I use the fair shade which is perfect for my skin tone. I absolutely love this product, goes on smoothly, covers and love, love the fact that it has SPF 50. This product has not been in a TSV for quite sometime. I would also like to see more color products in IT TSV's. Thanks!

Contributor

Is it true that you have discontinued the fair shade in the Celebration Foundation as is being reported many places?  I sure hope not it's the best color match I've ever found for myself and I know others feel that way too.  

Hi!  I purchased the CC cream in "light"  and when I recieved it ...it was a little too dark and yellow for my skin.  BUT, I love the coverage.  It was the larger container and I missed the return timeframe...

Is there a way to lighten it so that I feel more comfortable?  Next purchase will be the fair color...just in case... or do you suggest I buy the fair now and mix the two?

Thank you so much!  I'm new to IT and I loved the feel of the makeup - it does not feel heavy - like it should slide off my face as others do.  I'm 52 - and losing tons of weight, so I want to feel pretty.

Thank you again!

New Contributor

I love the cc cream + illumination.  Besides the illumination, how does this product differ from the Bye Bye Foundation?  Thank you.

Valued Contributor

Hello IT Cosmetics Team! So excited to now be stuck in bed after surgery now that I know I get to watch you all demonstrate your wonderful product line! Smiley Very Happy

Is there any chance you could give me an idea of when you plan on expanding your shades in any of your fantastic foundation formulas? Even if it is just something general like spring of 2017 or something like that would be so greatly appreciated. Heart

My niece (now 15!) is mixing fair and light together and I use fair, but we both have pink undertones and she seems to see  more yellow in your light shade than our skin tones can work with. I enjoy the fair shades, but I get that idea of what my niece sees. I love the idea of canceling out redness, but I was wondering if we could do that while still trying to match our rosy little undertones we were born with. Woman Wink

Already ordered the TSV for my niece and I and look forward to seeing you all on Saturday the 25th! 

Sincerely,

Nicole

Valued Contributor

Hi Jenn77!

Sweet_Serenity mentioned it already, but ULTA has some great travel sets of IT Cosmetics brushes that have smaller and shorter handles! Also around the holidays (Thanksgiving & Christmas) they usually have great prices on full sets of brushes!

I am blind as a bat without contacts or glasses and know what it's like to try and put makeup on when I want to wear my glasses, I always double check my makeup with my glasses on to make sure I don't look like a clown! LOL Smiley LOL

Frequent Contributor

Just want to say that I absolutely LOVE the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm. It's the BOMB!!! I know this may not be a welcome or popular comment, but, in my opinion, the IT Cosmetics Cleansing Balm is way better than Philosophy's Purity facial cleanser. The Cleansing Balm instantly became a non-negotiable for me. Thank you, IT Cosmetics!

Valued Contributor

cyw_3825: I think that your comment is great and there is nothing wrong with giving your honest opinion on any product. Smiley Happy

Thanks to cyw_3825, I was reminded of a suggestion I wanted to make to the IT Cosmetics Team. I would love to see a supersize of the IT Cleansing Blam and to go with it a travel size jar that can be refilled (like a "home and away" set or "never be without your favorite cleanser" set). Thanks for listening to our ideas!

Sincerely,

Nicole

Frequent Contributor

@Kricky wrote:

Will we be able to change shades on autodelivery?  I sure hope so!  

Hi there, thanks so much for reaching out! For this kit we are not able to change the shade, we're so sorry! Let us know if you have any other questions! XOXO IT Customer Care Team

Frequent Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

Hello IT Cosmetics Team! So excited to now be stuck in bed after surgery now that I know I get to watch you all demonstrate your wonderful product line! Smiley Very Happy

Is there any chance you could give me an idea of when you plan on expanding your shades in any of your fantastic foundation formulas? Even if it is just something general like spring of 2017 or something like that would be so greatly appreciated. Heart

My niece (now 15!) is mixing fair and light together and I use fair, but we both have pink undertones and she seems to see  more yellow in your light shade than our skin tones can work with. I enjoy the fair shades, but I get that idea of what my niece sees. I love the idea of canceling out redness, but I was wondering if we could do that while still trying to match our rosy little undertones we were born with. Woman Wink

Already ordered the TSV for my niece and I and look forward to seeing you all on Saturday the 25th! 

Sincerely,

Nicole

Hi there, we are so happy to answer your question! We are in the process of expanding our shade range, however at this time we do not have an exact date as to when IT will be released. Stay tuned for your perfect shade coming soon! XOXO IT Customer Care