Regular Contributor

It Celebration Spf 50 new color medium tan

Can anyone who has tried or seen the new Medium tan color give me their opinion on how dark it is? I use the Medium now and it works fine but is just slightly lighter than my skin. I was wondering if the Medium tan would work for me and how much darker it is than the Medium color.
Frequent Contributor

Re: It Celebration Spf 50 new color medium tan

I returned the medium shade I bought at Ulta. It was to light for me too. I wear medium in the regular Celebration Foundation. I chatted on It Cosmetics website & asked what shade would be better for me since I have pink undertones. The gal suggested the tan shade not the med tan.

Regular Contributor

Thanks..Did she suggest tan before or after the med tan would be available? The tan just seems so dark, have you tried the tan yet to see how it worked for you. I to have pink undertones. Thanks for your response..I appreciate that!
Esteemed Contributor

I  plan to go to Ulta or Sephora and try the shades out before I purchase- I wear tan in the black compact and the IT rep [on line] said I'd also need tan in the tsv compact. But the shades look a  little off when I compare them on my computer-  it could jsut be the resolution.  

Frequent Contributor

She told me the med tan would be to yellow. I may go to Ulta to try the shade in person.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did the same and the It site recommended Medium Tan instead of Tan..UGH!! I went to Ulta and the new shades are not there!

Frequent Contributor

Im going to order the med-tan to be on the safe side. I think the tan will be to dark.

Regular Contributor

Me too...I'm going with Medium Tan. I talked to Qvc customer service and colors can be switched or just sent back if on Auto-Delivery.
Frequent Contributor

Are any of you ordering more than just one color? Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I used to buy Medium but found it to be too light for me with a little summer tan, so I went to Ulta and tried TAN...shocked that it worked for me! Not too dark at all. Good luck, I love this product!