Valued Contributor

Re: Issac’s Upcoming Cardigan TSV

I never have purchased anything of Issac's in the clothing line but I like the blue one.  I just purchased a plain navy blue sleeveless top and this will go perfect with that.  Office is cold so need sleeves at least 3/4 or longer.   I like the 3/4 for summer and then jewelry.

Little more than I normally spend and usually do sales at B&M but I think I am going to give this one a whirl.  Something about the bold blue that I am liking.  

How is the fit usually?

Honored Contributor

@busygirl wrote:

I never have purchased anything of Issac's in the clothing line but I like the blue one.  I just purchased a plain navy blue sleeveless top and this will go perfect with that.  Office is cold so need sleeves at least 3/4 or longer.   I like the 3/4 for summer and then jewelry.

Little more than I normally spend and usually do sales at B&M but I think I am going to give this one a whirl.  Something about the bold blue that I am liking.  

How is the fit usually?

@busygirl, I haven't looked at the measurements on this but for me personally, Isaac's clothes run more fitted than some other Q brands like Graver, D&C, etc.  I still take the same size but it's not as loose or oversized.  I can never size down in Isaac where I can sometimes in other lines.

Valued Contributor

Thanks.  .  I will stick to what I ordered then.    I can always return.

Honored Contributor

I have an idea...........

Maybe offer (and show) several matching solid color crisp shirts (including white) to wear underneath 3/4 sleeved cardigans (?)

Just a thought.

Maybe in a lighter weight polyester/cotton blend.   To wear underneath Isaac's beautiful 3/4 sleeve cardigans.  Without the bulk.

For some of us who like long sleeved cardigans.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Not my style. I don't like the style of the 3/4 length sleeves. I would prefer long sleeves. You can always push up the sleeves. I went to the movies and it was so cold, I thought they were trying to preserve my body. I would have been freezing in the 3/4 length. It looks odd for a sweater. I am not into floral. You wear them once and everyone remembers this sweater. I like classic.

Honored Contributor

I don't do sweaters for summer with nylon in them.  I prefer 100% cotton.  I already have a few.  In fact, I just got a new one from from Christopher and Banks on sale for $20. I haven't worn it yet, but will when I know I will be in an AC cold room. I like 3/4 sleeves...they work for my short arms.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

he (they ) did those years ago when the line started, I thought it odd they are bringing them back

Leah said 6 years,  

should be looking forward not back 

not a fan of shirt under a sweater , way too fussy for me, shirt collar over the round collar of the sweater too much going on 

Honored Contributor

Dated.....loud....the colors are just bla. 👎

Respected Contributor

I purchased the neutral one a couple of years ago.I bought a matching scarf. These have come up on sale also from time to time. I have the coral, neutral and green which is very similar. The colors are so similar to years past. 

I wear them in summer over a tank dress. Have several of IM lacy ones. I have been complemented . Easy dressing. When the mornings are cool a nice addition.

Nothing new and not buying this time.

Honored Contributor

I bought one of these sweaters a few years ago ... neutral ... with matching scarf (someone else mentioned this also).

The sweater fabric is a bit skimpy.  The sleeves are 3/4 which I find uncomfortable.  Scarf was fine.  Last go-round, the sweater went into the Goodwill bag.  I kept the scarf.

Generally not a fan of his line.