New Contributor

Isaacs TSV Is very pretty but us older ladies prefer elbow sleeves. He does a lot of pretty tops but always with very short sleeves.  On the other hand I LOVE his shoes!

Honored Contributor

I do believe that the samples are sent to the various models in their normal modeling sizes.  Hence, sometimes items seem a bit tighter in the b*stline, upper arms, etc.  Personally, I'd size up unless I had very slim arms, small b*stline, etc.  Seriously, it's a beautiful lace top and can be worn 'dressy' with a nice matching or complementary color skirt.   Very versatile, IMO

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Occasional Contributor

I wish this was a dress. I have ordered both Isaac dresses that were in lace, however both were too short. I am in my 60's and like to be fashionable but feel a knee length dress is what I need. Too short is not acceptable. Isaac us older women love your clothes tpp.

Occasional Contributor

Ju still a helpful note. Elbow sleeves extend the visual line across you and make your waist look wider. So if you have a small middle ok, otherwise look in the mirror with both a regular sleeve and an elbow sleeve and see for yourself. Someone told me this and I am passing if on  only to be helpful.

Respected Contributor

@sparklestar ITA

I think it is beautiful , but I know from experience that with a peplum style I must try it on. I am busty and without tailoring if the bust measurement fits then the waist is full enough to not look good. I noticed watching the presentations that this seemed to be the case with the models.

I own an all cotton lined lace tee that I have to stretch before I wear it because the lining is a bit tighter than the outer lace part.

Trusted Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

Pretty if worn on the right body shape.  Mrs. Bennett is joking when she said it does wonderful things for model Jackie.  If she goes up another size or two, it might fit her correctly and then we can see what things it does for her shape.

Jackie definitely needed to go up a size.  I wonder, though, if she is wearing the large so she can say she is in her usual size large when really she needed to be in the extra large.  She would have looked much better.  Unforunate because I'm sure many viewers compare themselves to her for the fit and look of the garment. 

Trusted Contributor

I thought it looked better on Jackie than any of the others.  Although the top is universally flattering (or appears to be).  Jackie rocks and always looks great.  I thought the top fit her wonderfully.

Trusted Contributor

So tired of the hosts not giving the sizes everyone is wearing.  It may be a deal breaker for me.  I can't just listen to cheerleading for all these presentations.  I need information.  Will the QVC monitor please pass this along to the hosts?  I have one in my cart, but it may come back out because of not being informed.  This should be done in every presentation because we all don't sit here watching QVC 24/7.  Thank you.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the 1X via a presale but viewing on some of the models, I did a check order for a 2X because to ME....now this is JUST ME....but some of the hosts/models seem to need to go UP A SIZE.

Well I should say, I don't care for MY clothes to fit me that SNUG.  I did a check order for the pink, yellow and navy in the 2X.

Respected Contributor

Re: Issac's TSV Tomorrow

[ Edited ]

@Shaunac wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

Pretty if worn on the right body shape.  Mrs. Bennett is joking when she said it does wonderful things for model Jackie.  If she goes up another size or two, it might fit her correctly and then we can see what things it does for her shape.

Jackie definitely needed to go up a size.  I wonder, though, if she is wearing the large so she can say she is in her usual size large when really she needed to be in the extra large.  She would have looked much better.  Unforunate because I'm sure many viewers compare themselves to her for the fit and look of the garment. 

It just does not make the garment appealing if it's presented that way.  I am looking at Antoinella right now and it also does not look well on her.  I think it's a garment that only looks nice to the eye on a smaller person.  There are just some garments that don't fall well on a larger figure.  It's not flattering on everyone. 

Jackie ALWAYS wears the garments she is modeling in a size or two too small.