Respected Contributor

Anyone have any thoughts on Issac's wine package? So difficult to order without reviews. Other wines that Celebrities offered on Q I recalled were not that great.  I think it would be nice to have a wine delivered and one that is moderately priced.

Honored Contributor

I just replied on another thread on this same subject.  Wonder if Susan Graver will be next?!

Esteemed Contributor

@Gorgf  I ordered Kevin O'Leary's wine two years ago, and it wasn't very good. Let's say, it wasn't to my taste. Wine is so personal. Some people may think it's wonderful, and others may not care for it. The price per bottle isn't usually too bad, so I guess it is worth experimenting. I usually just rely on friends who have my tastes.

Respected Contributor

@Gorgf 

I have ordered wine on a few occassions.  Yes, its nice having it delivered, but remember you have to be home to sign for it.  Once, ups had to come back 3 times before i was home to sign.  That can be a nuisance.

Also, I giftedGeoffrey Zakarians wine to my sister and she loved it so much she re-ordered.  

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom 

I thought his wine was just okay.  Liked the Meritage he had once.  Not bad for cheap wine but I have had better.

Super Contributor

I ordered Isaac's wine special to be delivered in November.  I am very easy to please when it comes to wine.  I like inexpensive, mid-priced, and expensive wines.  I wanted the ease of delivery, so I'll take my chances.  I liked Kevin's wine as well.

If you're very particular about the wines you drink, I would not recommend taking a chance on a special such as this; it would be way too risky for you.  Like another poster said, stick to your favorites and recommendations from trusted friends.

I hope everyone that ordered Isaac's wines enjoys them, as I know I will! 🍷