Respected Contributor

So disappointed. Ordered three colors in an XS and still huge on me. I have his lace peplum in invory that I love and fits me so perfectly. I was planning on wearing one of these tops to a baby show. Guess I will just go with the lace one I own. Too bad, love this style. 

Contributor
I have noticed that QVC small sizes are getting bigger, or perhaps all the QVC sizes are getting bigger. This could explain how in the recent Lisa Rinna TSV I'm a "xxxs", and I am not an unusually thin person -- I wear an xs in clothing I buy in stores.
Honored Contributor

I bought it in two colors.  I am definitely sending one color back and haven't decided on the other color.

I don't like that kind of material.  It shows every single mole and flab I have.  The material is too thin and silky.  I like the material that has more cotton and is a heavier weight.

Respected Contributor

I am sending mine back because the material is clingy and the peplum poofs out at the hip in an unflattering way. 

Valued Contributor

Have to agee with you.  The 2 tops I ordered are being mailed back.  Disappointed.

Respected Contributor

Mailed mine back the day I got them!!  They are just awful!  The colors were beautiful....green and the ocean blue...but the cut of where that peplum starts is all wrong and the way the neckline hangs for some odd reason looked sloppy and the sleeves even looked bad.  It was a total miss for me.  And I ordered the XS which is what I wear in his line and it was too big...but even if it were smaller the styling of it was horrible.

Respected Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority! I got it in the ocean blue in xs and although it was a little big at first, it fit just fine after I washed it and dried it in the dryer.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered an extra large at first I thought it fit great, then I wore it it work! It seemed to look too big and sloppy at work.  I went agree that everyone should go down on size. I returned mine also 

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!