Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I used to really like Issac's designs. But I wonder if it's him or a design team coming up with these fashion ideas. They're unimaginative and lackluster. I will never buy a cardigan, and that's all he seems to put out beside ankle pants. Ugh! 

Honored Contributor

Another 3/4 sleeve @bargainsgirl   I am so tired of these and everybody does them. Personally I would not put a 3/4 sleeve sweater over a long sleeve shirt so this limits me (at least) as to what to wear with this. 

No, leaving this one on the shelf.

Esteemed Contributor

Not knocking just him but it seems the prices are rising and the design and quality are becoming more like I can get at Walmart for much cheaper.  I just happened to tune in ad wondered who would even consider the purchase.  

I guess I could say I buy for color and design and the price point is something I attempt to lower.  For  me the same difference.  

Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10   He constantly uses the color colors too, nothing new here.  

And that white one is pretty sheer, you can see through it on tv. This then means all these will be pretty thin. Not a good buy for $40.00 plus tax, s/h.

Honored Contributor

@cjm61   Yeah, 24/7 pants. He's done tons of these. some years ago I finally had to check out all the hype. Well, I bought the size according to the infamous size chart. That didn't work for me. The pants didn't fit in so many ways. Returned them, never nor will try them again. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   I agtree - more like a vest under a jacket, looks really good. This would and sometimes is my look. I do like the bright rose color, pretty for spring & summer. Not buying though.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 I bought several of the watches and enjoyed wearing them, but now the only watch I wear is my Fitbit.  I once had quite a collection of watches and still have a few but I've donated or discarded many of them over the last several years. Not likely to do more than look if Issac/QVC offered another.  

I use the Fitbit too and no longer the watches.  I guess it is time for me to donate as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Scalloped edges?  I don't want anyting with scalloped edges.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor
I have to agree with some regarding the TSV cardigan bc I truly dislike 3/4 length sleeves in any top and that’s bc I have long arms and they give me the appearance of the sleeves shrunk in the dryer. But I think wearing it as a top alone looks better. Anyway, I purchased the floral baby bell pants because they remind me of retro 70’s and I’m really into that look. I got the strawberry pink and the aqua color bc I have sandals in both colors and I already have white tank tops and cardigans and a red tank top in my closet that I got on seasonal clearance that will look amazing with the pants. Plus I have a solid aqua jacket that I’ve had for a few years that will also look amazing with the floral pants. I’ve started shopping my closet to see what will work with new pieces that I may want to purchase and that has worked out pretty good so far. And I too miss Isaac’s floral cardigans but I’m thinking he’s probably occupied more than usual with his broadway plays…just my guess.
Honored Contributor

Very nice.   Classic.  Take good care of them, and they will be appreciated forever.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).