Contributor

Does anyone know what Issac's TSV for March is?  I need some new crops or capris.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

If he runs true to form, it'll be a tee shirt or 24/7 pants, probably crops.  He only ever has these two TSVs anymore.  Yawn.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624    Lol.  You’re yawning over a huge percentage of my wardrobe.  Southern Florida has been unusually warm this season, so I was excited to see this morning’s weather- maybe my full length bottoms will actually get to go outside for a few days.  Otherwise, crops and tops year round.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops. Thats what I wear all summer too but not Isaac's.   I've found his tees have gotten thinner and more clingy.  Those 24/7 pants are the worst wrinkly mess in my wardrobe.  There's no getting around the necessity to iron them, and I dont want to iron.

Respected Contributor

I love his tees but I'm not buying anything. I do not find his tees to be clingy at all. I quit buying D&C because they are all clingy because of the added spandex. I look at my crammed packed closet and realize I don't need more clothes. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624    Good reasons not to buy, but that wasn’t the message I got from your prior post.

BTW, I don’t mind the repetition from various vendors, and I find virtually all of them somewhat repetitive.  

Honored Contributor

@Lali1. Have you bought Isaac's tees recently?  I've found they're considerably thinner than my older ones.  They're also often selling them for less which makes me suspicious of t h e quality.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lali1. Have you bought Isaac's tees recently?  I've found they're considerably thinner than my older ones.  They're also often selling them for less which makes me suspicious of t h e quality.

Yes. I don't see much difference, maybe it's the particular shirt. I bought his TSV's of two tshirts Jan 2019 and did not care for those or the fit. I couldn't send them back because the day I bought them I broke my arm and couldn't try them on for a couple of months. I've liked every other shirt I bought of his. 

Honored Contributor

I own a lot of Isaac's t-shirts.  I did have an issue with a set of 2 that was a TSV previously so I wouldn't buy them anymore.  They were a lot thinner and ran a lot smaller than the ones I have always purchased.

Regular Contributor

don't forget the cardigans - same re-done floral or knit solid