Trusted Contributor

As part of the presentation, could they please teach the hosts to avoid spot using of a self tanner?   It really looks ridiculous for a host to have a dark face and pasty neck, hands, arms, feet, and legs.   

Contributor

Oh darn. I was hoping this post would give me some information on the product as I am considering purchasing it. Has anyone used this and what was your experience?

Super Contributor
This is a really good product. Similar to Tan Luxe but I feel Tan Luxe has a harsher odor. However, with tanners, there will always be an odor. I'd take that over sun damage. I like the delivery method of this as well.
Respected Contributor

I have terrible luck with self tanners;  they always look orange on  me.  So, I was interested in the tsv because everyone said it was natural looking.  Natural if you're an orange!  Maybe it's my tvs, but the models and hosts all look orangey, IMO.  I won't be ordering! 

Honored Contributor

For many many years I've used Tan Towels purchased thru HSN.  I have never had streaks or looked orange.  I will say they do have wierd smell but give a nice "natural glowing" tan.

(and I live in FL am in pool & sun almost everyday!)

I don't know if still available on HSN since I stocked up.  They are good size towels & I use them at least 2x's before tossing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Isle of Paradise TSV

[ Edited ]
Watched Dare to Share Beauty tonight. Oh my gosh.....Did you see the Vendor selling the product? Her hands were so darn orange! And her elbows were really a dark orange. Really bad looking. My daughter even called me to watch it, she noticed it also.....😱 Before buying this I would purchase Tan Towels offered on HSN or Jergens Glow Tanning Lotion. Just BESURE to wear rubber gloves and wash your hands really good. Also if you do use a self tanner and need to remove it on your hands or lighten it up around your elbows, knees use hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball. It really works.
Valued Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
Watched Dare to Share Beauty tonight. Oh my gosh.....Did you see the Vendor selling the product? Her hands were so darn orange! And her elbows were really a dark orange. Really bad looking. My daughter even called me to watch it, she noticed it also.....😱 Before buying this I would purchase Tan Towels offered on HSN or Jergens Glow Tanning Lotion. Just BESURE to wear rubber gloves and wash your hands really good. Also if you do use a self tanner and need to remove it on your hands or lighten it up around your elbows, knees use hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball. It really works.

@Naturesbeauty  I wasn't interested in buying the product, but I did see a few of the presentations b/c I like watching them, anyways...I also noticed the orange hands/elbows...I have never self tanned before, but I always thought people wore gloves lol...I do understand that you would have to do the tops of your hands/fingers, but you can do that with a glove, so your palms don't get orange.

That being said, the models legs looked great and almost looked airbrushed in a way like they had panty hose on lol!! It sure is amazing just how much a tan can make someone look "healthier" looking...When I was younger I used to lay out in the sun all the time, but that was in my late teens. I did go to a tanning bed in my late 20's for about 4 months, but other than that I've stayed away from it. 

Now, that I'm almost 40 I guess I just never think about it, but I will admit I think everyone, well most people look better with some sort of a tan. It helps people not look so washed out. 

~ Hope in TN ~