Trusted Contributor

I don’t care for it, I do think it looks kind of cheap, I think it’s the scalloping...but like everything, it’s all personal taste, if you like it go for it👍🏻

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

I agree, it looks cheap. I don't like the sleeve and I'm not fond of scallops, unless I can eat them. This is an easy pass. Don't even like the colors.

Esteemed Contributor

It must be my age, but I don't want any clothing around my neck any more.  At one time, I loved a turtleneck, but I have not worn one in years.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I like a turtleneck in fall & winter with jeans. The sleeves aren’t too wide (compared to most I’ve seen), and the scallop hem is ok. I don’t like the bracelet sleeve length though. I prefer a true long sleeve or 3/4 sleeve. This in between length is what looks odd to me (depending on your arm length). 

Honored Contributor

It's time for a new design.  Isaac did a version of this TSV last year but with a mock neck.  I have a version of this that is a crewneck and cold-shoulder.  Now a turtleneck.

I cannot attest to this particular sweater since it's new but the version I have is fabulous.  The hand to the sweater is soft and the one I have is not thin at all.  I own a number of Isaac's sweaters and they are favorites of mine.  They are substantial but not heavy and hot.  There is nothing thin about them at all.    

Respected Contributor

I quit wearing turtlenecks in the early 2000's so this is a pass. 

Honored Contributor

The TSV is horrible.  The scalloped bottom and sleeves are from what century?  Who is Issac designing for?

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Do not like!