Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Isaac tee shirt dress TSV 06/12/20

I am disappointed it is not a scoop neck or vneck.  I hate crew neck - not as flattering and boxy looking - especially if you are larger overall or larger busted.  You can see this issue on larger models so I know I will not like it - too bad.  I have some of his older dresses in scoop/vneck and love them

Honored Contributor

If it were pima cotton I  think I'd buy one.  Handy little dress to have on days you want to be casual but don't want to wear shorts or slacks or anything restrictive.  

I'm more drawn, though, to the Pima cotton v-neck tulip hem tops.  I really like the slim sleeve on those along with the refined line.

Honored Contributor

I love, love the dotted navy, and also the blue/green floral.

That shade of green is a perfect green with navy combo.

Also, the black option would be a great Fall/Winter item, as well as the dotted navy.  

Enjoy your choices!

Excellent price, btw.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I think the petites should be shorter.  Wish IM would get it right.  I like his line.

Regular Contributor

I ordered 3 of his Pima T-shirt dresses last year I think it was, and I wore one for the first time last week. It was so comfortable and I got tons of compliments. I was a little worried about how it would hold up in the wash, but I washed it on delicate in cold water and a quick tumble on low heat then hung it up and it turned out perfect! No shrinkage or wrinkles. I know that today’s TSV is a different fabric blend, so I’m hoping that the 4 colors I ordered today will be as nice. But, if not, I’ll return them. Fingers crossed though!
Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I think the petites should be shorter.  Wish IM would get it right.  I like his line.

I agree.  I have only ordered from Isaac once.  Two casual jackets.  On both the sleeves were way too long.  (I'm petite too.)  I didn't  like them enough to go to the expense and effort to take them to a seamstress for alterations.  Returned them.  Have not ordered since--returns are too costly.

Valued Contributor

Just wondering if anyone has received their dresses?  Mine is still in process!  

Respected Contributor

Got mine yesterday. Returned today. The pockets are weirdly placed and stick out no matter how you try to smooth them. The reviews online are bad- mainly about the pockets. Someone said they consider it a defect. That is exactly what I marked on my return slip. Now I understand why, in the tv presentations, the models and hosts either wore jackets over the dresses or kept their hands in the pockets.  Also the high neckline with the short sleeves was very unflattering on me. 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

I still have not received mine yet.  I hope I do not have send back since it has been forever to get to me.  I guess I will find out about pockets sooner than later.

Honored Contributor

@tampalady wrote:

I still have not received mine yet.  I hope I do not have send back since it has been forever to get to me.  I guess I will find out about pockets sooner than later.

@tampalady - The pockets don't bother me at all! I love my navy dotted dress and have worn it a lot since it came. I am 5'3-1/2" but ordered the regular. I was worried the petite would be too short on me. I made the right call. It hits me just above the end of my knee. I think it's the perfect summer dress. I hope you like yours when it gets to you! Smiley Happy