Respected Contributor

Very cute and priced right for after the holidays.  I like turtlenecks if they are not too tight at the neck and this appears to be a loose turtleneck.  As far as the sleeves, I have short arms so it should be okay as it looks a little short on the models.  As far as being tired of bell sleeves, they are not going anywhere.  I told myself I didn't need any more sweaters but I could not pass this one up.  I ordered the vivid plum.

Honored Contributor

I dont do turtlenecks so its a no go for me.  The bell sleeves are very moderate in size and are just the right length on the models.  I like the scalloped hem too.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I love Isaac, but not this TSV because of the sleeves. I have one sweater with the bell sleeves and I don't wear it just because the sleeves bother me.

Honored Contributor

I just don't care for bell sleeves.  

Esteemed Contributor

I would buy this sweater if it weren't for those dopey bell sleeves

Esteemed Contributor

I dislike the sleeves but not as much as I dislike a TSV rerun.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac sweater

[ Edited ]

I like it and a good price!

Normally, I am not a bell sleeve person, but these aren’t too big. I don’t think the scallop detail is too fussy. I am thinking it would look nice with a printed pencil skirt I own. I really don’t need another sweater though. Hm...might take a chance - will think about. 

ETA: I decided not to order. I have too many sweaters already. I also noticed the sleeves were looking very wrinkled on the models. Hope those who purchased enjoy the TSV. 

Respected Contributor

I like it and ordered it in the plum color. It's different than anything else I own. If it turns out to be a miss when I get it, I'll just return it. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

This already was a TSV.  Guess they still have a warehouse full and need to unload.  Same thing for the upcoming Dooney TSV.  QVC has become really boooooorrrring

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I was going to say, didn't I see this same sweater last year?

Originally joined board 12-14-2004