Contributor

I think this sweater is cute and being offered at a good price.

Honored Contributor
Price is great, but I don’t like sleeves or hem. I’m fussy about sweaters.
Honored Contributor

I was ready to order until I saw the sleeves with the slight bell.  Those sleeves get into everything when you are dining.  Price was nice for a change but not the sleeves for me.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Love thre vivid plum color...wish the sleeves were longer.

Respected Contributor

very cute sweater.  His clothes are made well and they wash up well too.  Ordered the plum and Heather grey and never had a problem with the sleeves while dining.   Fabulous Tsv just like his hoodie Tsv was.  

Esteemed Contributor

Is this a repeat? Seems I remember a sweater like this was a TSV. I don't care for the style of the sweater. It looks like it fits close to the body.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac sweater

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

Is this a repeat? Seems I remember a sweater like this was a TSV. I don't care for the style of the sweater. It looks like it fits close to the body.

Yes, it's a repeat. He also did a version of this sweater with a v-neck at one time but that one is gone now. @elated

This TSV sweater is available AS-IS but not a savings. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

How many more times do we have to see the same old sweater from Isaac. It will not go away. Enough already with Isaacs bell sleeve, ruffles etc etc

Respected Contributor

Is this a bring back? I know I've seen this before from Isaac or something very similar, and it didn't have a V-neck?

Honored Contributor

nothing special and has a dated look.