Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac's Tee Shirts TSV 1/21

I think they look really nice.  I love the elbow length sleeve since I am older and don't love my upper arms.  The thing is, it was zero here this morning and I am not interested in short sleeve anything right not.  I do love Pima cotton though!

Honored Contributor

Color saturation on natural fibers are outstanding.  Can't beat colorful cotton.  Cotton can be a pain, ironing, etc.  I really loath ironing. there are many grades of cotton also.  They run from very cheaply made to very expensive.  I've seen cotton tops at Nordsrom for a couple hundred dollars.  Including the 100% cotton jeans.  Japanese cotton is considered the best in the work.  Sorry, not the USA variety.  Biggest producers are India, China, then the U.S.A. Pakistan, Brazil, Australia etc. But the colors truly are beautiful.  I don't know why adding blends weaken the color.  Almost every country in the world grow their own cotton. 

Honored Contributor

I like the elbow sleeves, but I think his T-shirts are way over rated, no sale.

Respected Contributor

I have his Pima cotton tops and LL Bean’s Pima cotton tops and they’re both fabulous.  Excellent quality from both of these companies.  

Valued Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Thanks @BirkiLady for mentioning LL Bean.  I'm gonna check it out.  I need a "source" for quality cotton shirts!

At JCPenney the "St. Johns" brand make s a good quality t-shirt that you can get for a much better price.

Frequent Contributor

I was watching the final presentation with shawn and boy what a riot.  Her insistence that she wears an xxs because she is body conscious!  She is too big busted for the xxs and the elbow sleeves are too tight.  I'm sure she looks better in the xs if she'd just give it a try. Why do women not get that when they wear too small of a size they look heavier than they really are.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Reviews are not promising. 

Super Contributor

Apparently, it was the price that kept a lot of people from purchasing.

Looks like the "special value" wasn't that "special".

Honored Contributor

I didn;t care for the hem it wasn't sort of half curved not straight, as if they couldn't decide.   

I have found nice quality t-shirts at varying prices 

Honored Contributor

@debfau wrote:

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Thanks @BirkiLady for mentioning LL Bean.  I'm gonna check it out.  I need a "source" for quality cotton shirts!

At JCPenney the "St. Johns" brand make s a good quality t-shirt that you can get for a much better price.

I have some of the St. John Bay and they are nice but Isaac's beat them hands down IMO.