Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac's Tee Shirts TSV 1/21

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

Very nice.  These are his pima cotton and they are extremely soft.  Love the sleeve length.

@Katcat1  I purchased the black & black/white stripe (surprise!). I would have loved a white, but can’t wear the tan stripe color. I also love a v neck. That’s the only issue offering “twofers”. D&Co. does that often, as well. 

Honored Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

I think I’m the only one in the world that hates elbow-length sleeves.  I notice that on QVC they’re trendy now, as they show a lot of them in D&C shows and now Isaac.  I hope that when the spring fashions arrive, they will offer different sleeve lengths so that there will be something for everyone.

@Topaz Gem  I cuff them up one time if not wearing a jean jacket or sweater over it.

Valued Contributor

I gave these a try because it's so hard to find quality cotton shirts these days.  Everything is made out of that cheap, super-thin, super-cling material.  You wear it once, (and wash it once) and it looks 10 years old. 

I hope these Isaac shirts don't disappoint!

Valued Contributor

Thanks @BirkiLady for mentioning LL Bean.  I'm gonna check it out.  I need a "source" for quality cotton shirts!

Esteemed Contributor

@livinthelife101 I like them, too. I don't really like the 3/4 length sleeve, I always felt that was a cheap way to make things work but in my mind they look silly and I am short so I don't have long arms. I also was not a fan of the cap sleeve look that was in for a while. I'd rather have either a short, elbow or long sleeve (and yes I have to roll most lost sleeves back at least one turn).

I like the combinations. I'm trying to make up  my mind about the linen/white or the flame and blue.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tockerman wrote:

the quality of his clothes has gone way down. I will not pay almost 25 dollars a shirt. I will buy mine elsewhere and better quality. 

Its funny...watching him today i was thinking the same thing about the products they were showing .........i have bought in the past quite a few IM tops and really loved them and the quality...............I know the styles have changed and i am not into bell sleeves, asymetrical, zips everywhere, stripes or large florals.............BUT that is only part of the reason i haven't purchased recently...on TV they look i hate to say it....but made cheaper.????? i really LOVE IM........but wonder if he has changed manufacturers??                                                                     

Honored Contributor

To me these are just a longer short sleeve.  They are several inches above the elbow on everyone I've seen.

Respected Contributor

I usually avoid 100% cotton because of shrinking and they hang on to stains. Does his Pima cotton shrink?

Esteemed Contributor

I like the sleeves, I don’t like long or very short.  That said, the colors are awful and his stuff is too high priced.  

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  The sleeve length didn't bother me but the arms looked a little tight on the models and they also pulled across the upper chest.  Could be that everyone on the Q wears too tight clothing.  I did cave on the overpriced floral pants cause I need wider legged pants.  I'll see what the fabric is like for $60.  Agree his prices are getting a little crazy.